Name for 4th sister

This is purely for fun at this stage as i’ve literally just birthed number 3 but i can’t help but dream up quirky whimsical combos for a 4th sister to
[name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_m]Valentine[/name_m], [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and [name_f]Delphine[/name_f] [name_f]Bridie[/name_f]
I’m particularly loving

[name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Thomasina[/name_f]
[name_f]Selkie[/name_f] [name_f]Kathleen[/name_f]
[name_f]Lotus[/name_f] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f]
[name_f]Clover[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f]
(Middle names honour family members)

Other names I’m loving right now

[name_f]Isolde[/name_f] (sol)
[name_f]Odette[/name_f] (dot)
[name_f]Felice[/name_f]
[name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f]
oona
[name_f]Celestia[/name_f]
[name_f]Opal[/name_f]

What would you name her? (bonus points if it’s a little celtic flair)

hypothetical little brother would likely be [name_m]Wolfgang[/name_m] [name_m]Harry[/name_m]
(again [name_m]Harry[/name_m] is a family name)

1 Like

From your list, I think [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Thomasina[/name_f] fits best.

If it were me (and assuming no repeats of initials), probably:

Camille/ [name_f]Camilla[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Orlaith[/name_f] [name_f]Thomasina[/name_f]
[name_f]Sorcha[/name_f] [name_f]Kathleen[/name_f]
[name_f]Catriona[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f]

your daughters names are beautiful ! From your list of combinations, I think [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Thomasina[/name_f] would fit in perfectly with her sisters and sounds so pretty, elegant and whimsical. Other names from your list that I really love are [name_f]Celestia[/name_f], [name_f]Opal[/name_f] and [name_f]Odette[/name_f].

For you, I’m loving:

[name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Thomasina[/name_f] (whimsical but sweet with vintage flair)

[name_f]Lotus[/name_f] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] (bright, warm and peaceful too)

[name_f]Clover[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] (charming, bubbly and fresh)

[name_f]Selkie[/name_f] is mystical and magical too - a bolder choice though, and I don’t love the -kie K- sounds together. [name_f]Selkie[/name_f] [name_f]Tamsin[/name_f] or [name_f]Selkie[/name_f] [name_f]Thomasina[/name_f]? [name_f]Selkie[/name_f] [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] (a nod to Noelle?) [name_f]Selkie[/name_f] [name_f]Harriet[/name_f]?

[name_f]Isolde[/name_f] is beautiful and sharp (love Sol), [name_f]Odette[/name_f] is super cute and sparky, [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] has that cool, celtic flair, [name_f]Oona[/name_f] is vintage, international and lovely, [name_f]Celestia[/name_f] is starry and magical and [name_f]Opal[/name_f] is gorgeous and mystical!

If I was to mix and match those with the family honours, I’d consider:

[name_f]Oona[/name_f] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f]
[name_f]Opal[/name_f] [name_f]Thomasina[/name_f]
[name_f]Isolde[/name_f] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f]

If I was given completely free choice, I’d opt for:

[name_f]Carys[/name_f] [name_f]Noelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Elspeth[/name_f] [name_f]Kitty[/name_f]
[name_f]Iona[/name_f] [name_f]Thomasine[/name_f]
[name_f]Tansy[/name_f] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f]

[name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Thomasina[/name_f] fits the other three sisters perfectly

[name_f]Love[/name_f] your list!

With your daughters, I think my favorite is [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Thomasina[/name_f].

I like [name_f]Selkie[/name_f] [name_f]Kathleen[/name_f] and [name_f]Lotus[/name_f] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f]