Name for a Baby Girl

See the results of this poll: What is your fav for a girl?

Respondents: 39 (This poll is closed)

• Beth Ana Low: 2 (5%)
  • Alex Elizabeth Low: 2 (5%)
  • Imogen Elizabeth Low: 12 (31%)
  • Ariana Elizabeth Low: 7 (18%)
  • Orla Elizabeth Low: 2 (5%)
  • Halle Elizabeth Low: 5 (13%)
  • Darcy Elizabeth Low: 4 (10%)
  • Reagan Elizabeth Low: 3 (8%)
  • Farrah Elizabeth Low: 1 (3%)
  • Elise Elizabeth Low: 1 (3%)

I voted [name]Halle[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]. I like the name a lot and it is my favorite out of the choices. My next choice would be [name]Farrah[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name].

I really like [name]Elise[/name] as a first name, but [name]Elise[/name] is a form of [name]Elizabeth[/name], so [name]Elise[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] is kind of like naming your daughter “[name]Katie[/name] [name]Katherine[/name].” But I also really like [name]Ariana[/name] and [name]Farrah[/name], so you have some great options!

Thanks for voting this is really helping! and thanks for mentioning about the elise elizabeth cause I had actually not thought of it like that :slight_smile: hope for some more votes to make a solid decision k x x

Thanks everyone for voting! One more option robyn elizabeth low what you think? Please keep voting! K x x

I love so many of your choices! I voted for [name]Imogen[/name] – gorgeous! I also like [name]Halle[/name], but don’t like it with that middle name (the initials are HEL)

Got a feeling this one is gona show its little face sooner than expected so please keep voting for your fav name k x x

You have some really great options here! I really like [name]Robyn[/name]. I think it is cute and spunky. Some people might think it is a bit dated though. Your boys name is great too. [name]Darcy[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] is a little too Pride and Prejudice for me. Also, I don’t really love the flow of [name]Halle[/name] Low. Too many l’s or something. I can’t put my finger on it. I love [name]Ariana[/name] and [name]Imogen[/name] though! Good luck!

Aw thank you for the nice commetn I do like the sound of robyn but I don’t know if my other half is keen on it. Going by the poll most people are liking imogen so its really helping just not 100 percent sure I’m so bad at making decisions k x x

I love the name [name]Halle[/name] and it sounds fabulous with [name]Elizabeth[/name]! I voted for that option. :smiley:

I voted for [name]Imogen[/name]. I think it works the best overall. However I also like [name]Ariana[/name]. [name]Halle[/name] is cute but I don’t think it works when said with the last name. I really like [name]Elise[/name] Low but I agree that it doesn’t work with the middle name [name]Elizabeth[/name]. Good luck!