Name for a Dead Girl

So, I have a new story idea that has a lot of fantasy components. One of the characters is a young girl who died a few years before the story starts. She was the owner of a book that was then passed to my main character. I need a name for the girl.

She was about thirteen to fifteen when she died. She had dark red ringlets, ghostly pale skin, freckles, and dark green eyes. She was petite. Her personality wass quiet and thoughtful. She preferred to be a spectator in life and to watch what happened to others around her. She was often discounted because of her age and size; however, she was incredibly wise and often knew much more than she told anyone.

I want her to have a more uncommon/old fashioned name kind of like my main character. My main character is [name_f]Cleopatra[/name_f] [name_u]Silver[/name_u] (nn [name_f]Cleo[/name_f]). The girl has to have a nickname that’s unusual that’s based off her full name. I’ve considered the nickname [name_f]Mamie[/name_f] although I couldn’t find a name for it to be short for, and I’m not sure it quite fits her. I also like [name_f]Miri[/name_f], short for [name_f]Miriam[/name_f]. Although I’m not a huge fan of [name_f]Miriam[/name_f], it could work. I also liked [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f], but I didn’t really like any nicknames I could come up with from that.

If I could get some other suggestions for names I would greatly appreciate it!

[name_f]Livia[/name_f] [name_m]Todd[/name_m] ‘[name_f]Livvy[/name_f]’
[name_f]Ambrosia[/name_f] [name_u]Carlyn[/name_u] ‘[name_f]Rose[/name_f]’
[name_f]Malorie[/name_f] [name_f]Rosetta[/name_f] ‘[name_u]Lorrie[/name_u]’
[name_m]Just[/name_m] a few suggestions, not much to go off unfortuanately :smiley:

[name_f]Antonia[/name_f] … “[name_f]Annie[/name_f]”
[name_f]Mireille[/name_f] … could maybe be “[name_f]Miri[/name_f]”
[name_f]Flora[/name_f], [name_f]Florence[/name_f] … “[name_f]Florrie[/name_f]”
[name_f]Florence[/name_f] … “[name_f]Flossie[/name_f]”
[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f], [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] … [name_f]Bea[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f]

I hope these are along the lines of what you are looking for.