Name for a female character

Hello, I’m a bit new to the Nameberry forums, and this is my first time coming here for name advice. I have a character who I’m having trouble coming up with a name for. For her looks, she has white hair, olive skin, and lavender eyes, and she’s in her early 20’s at the beginning of the story. As for her personality, she’s a bit sullen and can be skittish around people she doesn’t trust, and to say the least, she doesn’t trust much of anyone. A life of abuse and being bounced from home to home has left her distant. Without any real caretakers to fall back on, and nothing stable in her life, she does what she can to ensure her own survival, and that’s all.

She starts out without any goals and has a very drab outlook on life, but over time she has to learn to stand up for herself and she finds goals that she actively wants to pursue, and actually pushes forward with them. Her personality stays serious and matter-of-fact at its root, but as the story develops, she does gain a sense of humour, as dry as it may be, and she shows through actions that she actually does have the capacity to care for others, not just herself.

The placeholder name I currently have for her is [name_f]Arabele[/name_f], but that almost sounds to romantic to me. I haven’t yet decided on a last name. I’m up for any suggestions you all have about either! I will add that this story will be adventure oriented, with a few darker undertones here and there.

Setting? Social standing?

Kariel, [name_u]Nicola[/name_u], [name_f]Antonia[/name_f], [name_f]Eugenie[/name_f], [name_f]Sophronia[/name_f], [name_f]Elena[/name_f], [name_f]Rica[/name_f], [name_f]Vika[/name_f], [name_f]Hayley[/name_f], [name_f]Margaux[/name_f]

She comes from a Steam Punk-ish world, and it doesn’t necessarily have any parallels to our world as far as races or cultures. Her half brother has a Spanish name, but I’m not necessarily looking for exclusively Spanish.

Her social standing is a bit tricky, because she was born the illegitimate child of a noble and a slave. She was sent to grow up with her first foster parent right after birth, because she and her birth mother would have been killed had any of the nobles found out a slave carried a child to term.

That was all very vague, but I hope it helps somewhat ^^‘’

[name_u]Everly[/name_u]
[name_u]Juniper[/name_u]
[name_f]Lux[/name_f]
[name_u]Sloane[/name_u]
[name_u]Waverly[/name_u]
[name_u]Vega[/name_u]
[name_f]Adira[/name_f]
[name_f]Lark[/name_f]
[name_f]Xanthe[/name_f]
[name_u]Arden[/name_u]
[name_f]Astoria[/name_f]