Name for a male Doberman?

I will shortly be getting a male Doberman and I could not be happier! Stuck on a name though. I’m definitely the person who needs to see the animal and feel out their personality before settling on one, but I also would like to have a list of names that I can choose from.

Some boy names I like (also for human boys) are:

[name]Sebastian[/name]
[name]Rowan[/name]
[name]Milo[/name]
[name]Theodore[/name]
[name]Leo[/name]
[name]Noah[/name]
[name]Jonah[/name]
[name]Sullivan[/name]

The thing is, when it comes to naming my pets, I also like to get a little out of my comfort zone and venture a little more to the ‘trendy’ side of things, so feel free to suggest names that don’t exactly fit in with my style. Also feel free to suggest female names - I’m fairly certain he will be a boy, but it wouldn’t hurt to get a few ideas for a girl either. Thanks in advance!!

Shorter names are best for dogs, so I wouldn’t go with [name]Sebastian[/name], [name]Theodore[/name], or [name]Sullivan[/name]. I think the rest are great for a dog though! It would definitely depend on his personality, however. Good luck!

Since Doberman’s are originally a [name]German[/name] breed, I would go with something like [name]Otto[/name], [name]Hugo[/name] or [name]Bruno[/name]. For a female, try [name]Dagmar[/name], [name]Elsa[/name], [name]Liesel[/name] or [name]Lottie[/name].

Thanks for answers so far.

@youssarian, I know that dogs respond better to short names, ending in -y, the suggestions I give are just to get a feel of my naming style. Some more canine-friendly names I like are [name]Beau[/name], [name]Darby[/name], [name]Draco[/name], [name]Buckley[/name], [name]Marley[/name], [name]Molly[/name], [name]Keely[/name], etc.

Please give me some names based on those! I have a list of names I do like, but am looking for some suggestions that I might not be familiar with, or that are uncommon around my region. Thanks again.

[name]Apollo[/name]
[name]Roscoe[/name]
[name]Dash[/name]
[name]Rufus[/name]
[name]Rex[/name] (oddly the doggiest of the list, but I like it for a human male too!)
[name]Quartz[/name]
[name]Stone[/name]
[name]Blaise[/name]
[name]Knight[/name]
[name]Kingsley[/name]
[name]Roy[/name]

I’ve always liked the name [name]Bruce[/name] for a male Doberman.

I find the max name given to the male dog very well. It is powerful, easy to call