Name for Baby #8

I would like your thoughts on naming our baby girl. She is our 8th child and fifth daughter. Her siblings names are:

Caitlin, [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], [name_m]Ethan[/name_m], [name_m]Lucas[/name_m], [name_m]Jonathan[/name_m], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], and [name_f]Abigail[/name_f].

We are considering:

Amelia
[name_f]Lillian[/name_f]
[name_f]Olivia[/name_f]

Which one do you think sounds best?

2 Likes

I like [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] best of those options, but any of them would work well with your kids’ names!

I think [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] matches your sibset best!

I like [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] best with your sibset. :slight_smile:

My first choice with your older kids’ names is [name_f]Amelia[/name_f]. [name_f]My[/name_f] second choice would be [name_f]Lillian[/name_f].

I like [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]!

Olivia; it’s beautiful and a classic like the rest of your names :heart:

Olivia!

All of those names fit with your sibset - Simple, well-known. I prefer [name_f]Amelia[/name_f], but they all give me the same vibe

I think [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] is great with the other siblings!

Lillian!!

I like both [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]
Good luck

Olivia for sure!

I like [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] best individually & with her siblings :white_heart:

1. Lillian
  2. Olivia

I like [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] best, but all 3 choices are lovely

Olivia or [name_f]Amelia[/name_f], but I’d choose [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] because I don’t like the two A initials next to one another in the birth order.

Definitely, [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] fits best with the other names in my opinion.

My favorite is [name_f]Olivia[/name_f], but all are lovely with your other kids names.

Lillian!

I like [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] with your sibset. I think it sounds best. I do like [name_f]Amelia[/name_f], but you already have an “A” name, and as much as I like [name_f]Olivia[/name_f], I just think it doesn’t flow as well as [name_f]Lillian[/name_f]. Still, all three are lovely names and would go very well.