Name for baby girl #2

See the results of this poll: Which name works best?

Respondents: 84 (This poll is closed)

• Sybil Rose : 26 (25%)
  • Isobel Rose : 36 (34%)
  • Keira Rose : 25 (24%)
  • Bethany Rose: 18 (17%)

I like [name_f]Sybil[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] & [name_f]Keira[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]. I find [name_f]Sybil[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] & [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u] a best combo, but [name_f]Keira[/name_f] is also nice and spunky!

I love [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]! [name_f]Sybil[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u] work well together too.

I liked all of the options except [name_f]Keira[/name_f]. However, my absolute favorite for yelling out their names when you need them to come to the dinner table, etc, are “[name_f]Fiona[/name_f]! [name_f]Sybil[/name_f]!” In that regard, [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] is my second favorite; that combination also works.

[name_f]Bethany[/name_f] and [name_f]Keira[/name_f] don’t have the same gusto as [name_f]Fiona[/name_f], IMHO. They sound just a little softer perhaps than [name_f]Fiona[/name_f], [name_f]Sybil[/name_f], or [name_f]Isobel[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] and [name_f]Isabel[/name_f]!!

[name_f]Sybil[/name_f] or [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] (love this spelling!) — both have the oomph to match [name_f]Fiona[/name_f].

[name_f]Isobel[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is so pretty!

[name_f]Sybil[/name_f] or [name_f]Keira[/name_f]. [name_f]Sybil[/name_f] and [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] just sound like sisters I can picture, for some reason.

[name_f]Isobel[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is my favorite followed by [name_f]Sybil[/name_f].

I adore [name_f]Sybil[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]! So sweet and elegant. My second choice would be [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] to pair with [name_f]Fiona[/name_f].

I find [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u] and [name_f]Sybil[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] work as the nicest combination.

[name_f]Isobel[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]! If only because I can’t NOT vote for my beloved [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f]. [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] and [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] are darling together, too, although all the choices are lovely. I think I probably like [name_f]Sybil[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] second best with [name_f]Fiona[/name_f]. Good luck!

[name_f]Sybil[/name_f] and [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] make the cutest set of sisters! I picture two adorable, sweet, adventurous little girls.
I also like [name_f]Keira[/name_f], and [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] works well too!

My favourites are [name_f]Keira[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]. [name_f]Keira[/name_f] exudes a quiet, sophisticated elegance to me, because of the association with [name_f]Keira[/name_f] Knightley, and [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] is so spunky, fun and lively. I slightly prefer [name_f]Keira[/name_f] as a first name but like the flow of [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] better, without the repeated Rs. Both work well though.

Thanks for your input everyone!

Definitely [name_f]Keira[/name_f]! [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] & [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] are nice together, too