Respondents: 56 (This poll is closed)

• Zarlia : 8 (10%)
  • Phoenix : 12 (14%)
  • Kaydence : 1 (1%)
  • Kaylen : 1 (1%)
  • Elora : 31 (37%)
  • Alara : 13 (15%)
  • Kora: 18 (21%)

With your style I would suggest [name_f]Kaylee[/name_f]. You can have a K name but I could see spelling being an issue with the others that it isn’t with [name_f]Kaylee[/name_f]. [name_f]Kyra[/name_f]/[name_f]Kyla[/name_f] are other options.

Zarlia sounds very pretty, but i’m not too fond of the spelling. Would you consider [name_f]Zalia[/name_f] or Zahlia for the same pronunciation? The other name on your list that I like is [name_f]Elora[/name_f]. [name_f]Ilaria[/name_f] is another suggestion.

I voted for Zarlia but I’d probably have Zahlia unless the “R” sound really matters? To me, with the R, it’s ZAR-[name_u]LEE[/name_u]-uh. But with an H, ZAA-lee-uh.

I probably wouldn’t have [name_u]Kora[/name_u] as it’s a brand of skin care and looks like it to me. So I’d go for another K name on your list or elsewhere.

[name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] [name_f]Leonie[/name_f] ‘[name_f]Nixie[/name_f]’ is perfect!

Alara [name_f]Leonie[/name_f] is my favorite

I like Alara Leonie the best! I like Zarlia and Kora too though. Not names I’d use myself, but I think Zarlia in particular is interesting and unique, while still pretty.

I also want to mention that I think where you live/what accent you have matters when saying Zarlia, which might be why other posters are saying the “R” may not be necessary. It sounds very different in an American accent vs any of the British accents, I think. (The “R” is more prominent with the American accent.) Either way it’s a very cool name!

[name_f]Elora[/name_f] is beautiful! I also like Alara, but I prefer just [name_f]Lara[/name_f]. [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] is also really cool.

[name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] “[name_f]Nixie[/name_f]” [name_f]Leonie[/name_f] is lovely. I also like (and voted for) [name_f]Elora[/name_f], however, with [name_f]Leonie[/name_f] as middle, I think it’s a little L heavy or something making it sound a little awkward in flow.

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] All, our little girl arrived late Friday night ”
Thank you all for your thoughts. We ended up going with what felt right for us.
Zarlia [name_f]Leonie[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f] K (middles are both family names) we think it suits her well xxx

With the mn [name_f]Leonie[/name_f] I like [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] the best

With [name_f]Leonie[/name_f] I’d go with [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] or [name_u]Kora[/name_u]. [name_f]Cora[/name_f] isn’t very popular in my region and I personally would opt for that spelling to avoid her having to say “[name_u]Kora[/name_u] with a K” her whole life. Best of luck!

ETA: just saw your update after I posted. Congrats!