Name for boy #5!

This is our 5th son and we need help with his name. Our other boys are [name_u]Chase[/name_u], [name_m]Kyler[/name_m], [name_m]Maddox[/name_m], and Wesson. We already know the middle names for him will be [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] Riggs (we like 2 middle names) The first names we’ve thought of so far are

[name_m]Kellen[/name_m]
[name_m]Jenson[/name_m]
[name_m]Jake[/name_m]

Any suggestions for names or comments on the three we like so far?

Also, my husband doesn’t like anything too strange and I tend to like the odd names lol :smiley:

Thanks!

I like [name_m]Kellen[/name_m] best. [name_m]Jenson[/name_m] sounds too similar to Wesson, and [name_m]Jake[/name_m] seems too common.

Other ideas:
[name_m]Jett[/name_m]
[name_m]Kolton[/name_m]
[name_m]Deacon[/name_m]
[name_m]Zayden[/name_m]
[name_u]Karson[/name_u]
[name_m]Cormac[/name_m]
[name_m]Tyrion[/name_m]

With [name_u]Chase[/name_u], [name_m]Kyler[/name_m], [name_m]Maddox[/name_m] and Wesson I would go with [name_m]Jenson[/name_m].

[name_u]Lennox[/name_u]
[name_m]Ruston[/name_m]
[name_m]Archer[/name_m]
[name_m]Maverick[/name_m]
[name_u]Jameson[/name_u]
[name_u]Tristan[/name_u]
[name_m]Bennett[/name_m]
[name_m]Thane[/name_m]
[name_u]Flynn[/name_u]
[name_u]Tyson[/name_u]
[name_m]Colton[/name_m]
[name_m]Cooper[/name_m]
[name_m]Quinton[/name_m]
[name_m]Zayne[/name_m]
[name_m]Griffin[/name_m]

I really like [name_m]Jenson[/name_m] with your other boys :slight_smile:

A few other suggestions:
[name_u]Remington[/name_u]
[name_m]Wyatt[/name_m]
[name_u]Bradley[/name_u]
[name_u]Everett[/name_u]
[name_u]Barrett[/name_u]
[name_u]Rowan[/name_u]
[name_m]Garrett[/name_m]
[name_m]Gareth[/name_m]
[name_u]Bryce[/name_u]
[name_u]Tate[/name_u]
[name_u]Spencer[/name_u]
[name_m]Cooper[/name_m]
[name_m]Preston[/name_m]
[name_u]Dakota[/name_u]

My favourite on your list is [name_u]Jensen[/name_u] although it may be a bit close to Wesson when said together. Suggestions…

[name_m]Malone[/name_m]
[name_m]Gable[/name_m]
[name_m]Davis[/name_m]
[name_m]Piers[/name_m]
[name_m]Axel[/name_m]
[name_m]Tulley[/name_m]
[name_m]Briggs[/name_m] (although not if you use Riggs as a middle)
[name_m]Crosby[/name_m]
[name_u]Sutton[/name_u]

[name_m]Kellen[/name_m] - Works nicely with the brothers names and with the 2 middle names.
[name_m]Jenson[/name_m] - I’d prefer [name_u]Jensen[/name_u]. Also fits in very nicely with the rest of the brother’s names and the 2 middle names.
[name_m]Jake[/name_m] - Seems a bit too plain with the other boys’ names but it could also work.

Other suggestions:

[name_u]Chase[/name_u], [name_m]Kyler[/name_m], [name_m]Maddox[/name_m], Wesson & [name_m]Penn[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] Riggs
[name_u]Chase[/name_u], [name_m]Kyler[/name_m], [name_m]Maddox[/name_m], Wesson & [name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] Riggs
[name_u]Chase[/name_u], [name_m]Kyler[/name_m], [name_m]Maddox[/name_m], Wesson & [name_u]Blaine[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] Riggs
[name_u]Chase[/name_u], [name_m]Kyler[/name_m], [name_m]Maddox[/name_m], Wesson & [name_m]Nolan[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] Riggs
[name_u]Chase[/name_u], [name_m]Kyler[/name_m], [name_m]Maddox[/name_m], Wesson & [name_m]Ace[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] Riggs
[name_u]Chase[/name_u], [name_m]Kyler[/name_m], [name_m]Maddox[/name_m], Wesson & [name_m]Zane[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] Riggs
[name_u]Chase[/name_u], [name_m]Kyler[/name_m], [name_m]Maddox[/name_m], Wesson & [name_m]Roman[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] Riggs
[name_u]Chase[/name_u], [name_m]Kyler[/name_m], [name_m]Maddox[/name_m], Wesson & [name_m]Axel[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] Riggs
[name_u]Chase[/name_u], [name_m]Kyler[/name_m], [name_m]Maddox[/name_m], Wesson & [name_u]Blake[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] Riggs
[name_u]Chase[/name_u], [name_m]Kyler[/name_m], [name_m]Maddox[/name_m], Wesson & [name_m]Knox[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] Riggs
[name_u]Chase[/name_u], [name_m]Kyler[/name_m], [name_m]Maddox[/name_m], Wesson & [name_u]Beau[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] Riggs
[name_u]Chase[/name_u], [name_m]Kyler[/name_m], [name_m]Maddox[/name_m], Wesson & [name_m]Dashiell[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] Riggs
[name_u]Chase[/name_u], [name_m]Kyler[/name_m], [name_m]Maddox[/name_m], Wesson & [name_m]Declan[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] Riggs
[name_u]Chase[/name_u], [name_m]Kyler[/name_m], [name_m]Maddox[/name_m], Wesson & [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] Riggs
[name_u]Chase[/name_u], [name_m]Kyler[/name_m], [name_m]Maddox[/name_m], Wesson & [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] Riggs
[name_u]Chase[/name_u], [name_m]Kyler[/name_m], [name_m]Maddox[/name_m], Wesson & [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] Riggs
[name_u]Chase[/name_u], [name_m]Kyler[/name_m], [name_m]Maddox[/name_m], Wesson & [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] Riggs
[name_u]Chase[/name_u], [name_m]Kyler[/name_m], [name_m]Maddox[/name_m], Wesson & [name_u]Porter[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] Riggs