Name For Comic Relief

I need your help to think of the perfect name for my new character that I created.

Description: The character is a twelve year old boy, he has brown hair, fair skin with freckles, a pointy nose and a gap between his teeth; he is average height and is slender. He wears a green Hawaiian buttoned shirt, shorts and wears sandals.

He is a twelve year old boy who is a jokester and trickster is seen to be the comic relief of his group of friends who are named [name_m]Oliver[/name_m], [name_m]Justin[/name_m], [name_m]Peter[/name_m], [name_u]Barry[/name_u], and Miranda; his mouth usually gets himself in trouble and even sometimes his friends in trouble in which he is called MotorMouth for his continuous rambling. He often jokes at inappropriate times in which caused his friends to groan in annoyance. He likes to do impressions, sound effects and voices to entertain his friends and sometimes uses it when his friends are having an important conversation or a team huddle. He likes cartoons and animation in general and even likes to draw them in his notebook, and even likes to listen to music such as R&B, [name_m]Rock[/name_m] n [name_m]Roll[/name_m] and [name_u]Jazz[/name_u]. He is best described as humorous, witty, friendly, clever, imaginative, sarcastic, talkative, optimistic, imaginative, daring, boyish, cocky, creative though he can be arrogant, immature, and narcissistic at times.

I will like his name to fit very well with his character and personality, and if you had already thought of a good name for him then hit the reply button!

How about…
[name_m]Vincent[/name_m]
[name_m]Eric[/name_m]
[name_u]Jasper[/name_u]
[name_m]Xander[/name_m]
[name_m]Garrick[/name_m]
[name_m]Niles[/name_m]
[name_u]Austin[/name_u]
[name_m]Geoffrey[/name_m]
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]
[name_m]Lucas[/name_m]

1 Like

I like the idea of some alliteration! If his nickname is MotorMouth, you could try:

[name_u]Marty[/name_u]
[name_m]Marcus[/name_m]
[name_m]Manny[/name_m]
[name_u]Melvin[/name_u]
[name_m]Mario[/name_m]
[name_u]Milo[/name_u]
[name_m]Mitchell[/name_m]

Other names that I think would fit the bill:

[name_u]Bradley[/name_u]
[name_m]Raymond[/name_m]
[name_m]Phillip[/name_m]
[name_m]Winston[/name_m]