Name for daughter number 3??

Need a name for the little sister of [name]Calliope[/name] ([name]Lilo[/name]) and [name]Felicity[/name] (Fliss). I really want to use [name]Jenny[/name] to honour my friend and don’t want it as a middle name, but is it too short with the others? I don’t like [name]Jennifer[/name] so I don’t wanna lengthen it to that. I also like [name]Isabelle[/name] or [name]Isabella[/name]. That’s it really. Any thoughts or suggestions?x

[name]How[/name] about [name]Geneva[/name] / [name]Ginevra[/name] / [name]Juniper[/name] nn [name]Jenny[/name]?

I see what you mean it seems a bit more nickname-y, incomplete compare to [name]Calliope[/name] and [name]Felicity[/name]!

All lovely names though! :slight_smile:

You could use [name]Genevieve[/name]/[name]Geneva[/name]/[name]Ginevra[/name] or [name]Guinevere[/name] (which spawned [name]Jennifer[/name]), Genista, [name]Eugenia[/name], [name]Imogen[/name], [name]Georgina[/name], [name]Virginia[/name] or [name]Regina[/name]. [name]Jenny[/name] could be the nn for any of these names.

[name]Geneva[/name] seems perfect. It goes with [name]Calliope[/name] and [name]Felicity[/name] perfectly. I think [name]Genevieve[/name] is also a good option.

I like the suggestion of [name]Guinevere[/name], [name]Virginia[/name], and [name]Imogen[/name]!

[name]Janine[/name]
[name]Jane[/name]
[name]Joanna[/name]

Actually, my vote is for [name]Calliope[/name] nn [name]Lilo[/name], [name]Felicity[/name] nn Fliss, and [name]Imogen[/name] nn [name]Jenny[/name]!

[name]Geneva[/name] is a wonderful suggestion! Also, [name]Genevieve[/name] could work.

[name]Geneva[/name] is cute! Another suggestion is [name]Jenessa[/name]…

I definitely would not do [name]Jennifer[/name] or [name]Isabel[/name] - the are much to tame next to your other names. Since I’m biased, I’m going to say “no, don’t use [name]Geneva[/name]!” I want it to stay unusual and unique! I like [name]Janessa[/name] with your other names, and I think [name]Imogen[/name] fits in well