Name for Elspeth’s Love Interest

See the results of this poll: Name for Elspeth’s Love Interest

Respondents: 9 (This poll is closed)

• Rowan : 6 (67%)
  • Malachi : 3 (33%)
  • Something else (leave suggestions please): 0 (0%)

Definitely [name_u]Rowan[/name_u], he totally sounds like a [name_u]Rowan[/name_u], don’t doubt yourself! Plus [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] and [name_f]Elspeth[/name_f] sounds great together.
Anyways, happy writing!

I’d go with [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] simply because when I read the title of the thread I instantly thought of the name [name_u]Kai[/name_u] which is also a nickname for [name_m]Malachi[/name_m], so I voted for [name_m]Malachi[/name_m]. Also, I think it would fit the character way better than the name [name_u]Rowan[/name_u].

I think [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] fits better with [name_f]Elspeth[/name_f] than [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] does. Also, I associate [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] as being more of an “edgy, badass, cool kid” name rather than that of a prophet, and the nickname [name_u]Kai[/name_u] definitely has a skater boy vibe. [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] is more (no pun intended…) down-to-earth, traditional, and softer to me. Definitely stick with [name_u]Rowan[/name_u], I think that’s where your heart truly lies :slight_smile:

I know I’ve said from the start that you should stick with [name_u]Rowan[/name_u], but [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] is an awesome (and I feel like it fits a black-haired person better), so I voted for [name_m]Malachi[/name_m]!

Thanks for the input guys! It really helped that you explained your choices too :blush:

LI’s name is [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] (officially, woo!) It’s in my notes and everything haha. I think finding his last name also helped.

[name_f]Happy[/name_f] writing to all of you and stay amazing! ~🌼