Name for female traveler

What are some names that come to mind for someone who is a sweet and kind (maybe like [name_f]Jane[/name_f] Goodall) peaceful free spirit female who adventures around the world to intermingle with the locals to learn about their different customs and cultures as well as to find and explore all the wonders of the world including climbing mountains, trekking through forests, and voyaging in seas and rivers. She loves learning to play all sorts of local instruments and dances, learning new languages, and trying new food. Like Mobius in [name_u]Loki[/name_u], she believes that people can change and it’s never too late to do so.

This does not take place in our world so feel free to come up with ethnic names from various cultures or you can even make up a name if you’d like. Her people has dark hair with a blue tint to it. Her people are also a matriarchal society but the rest of the world she journeys through often aren’t.

[name_f]Lorelei[/name_f]
[name_f]Juno[/name_f]
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f]
[name_u]Darcy[/name_u]
[name_f]Reverie[/name_f]
[name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_f]Aviva[/name_f]

I have to say, [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f], [name_u]Darcy[/name_u], [name_u]August[/name_u], and [name_f]Aviva[/name_f] are probably my favorites! Best of luck :slight_smile:

Firstly, hey, another [name_u]Marvel[/name_u] fan.
Secondly:

• Parlie
  • Millimin
  • Rosari
  • Ilenve
    (Sorry there aren’t that many.)

Maybe…
[name_f]Eve[/name_f]
[name_u]Nico[/name_u]
[name_f]Rella[/name_f]
[name_f]Resel[/name_f]

Irella
[name_f]Amina[/name_f]
Cavetta
[name_u]Auden[/name_u]
[name_f]Lyra[/name_f]
[name_f]Cressa[/name_f]
[name_u]Nicola[/name_u]
[name_f]Amalie[/name_f]

@winterlyricalfox

Thanks, I like [name_f]Reverie[/name_f], [name_f]Aviva[/name_f], and [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] the best

@RandomWord747
That’s ok, the ethnic sounding made up and/or unfamiliar names you have are more of what I’m looking for. I like Rosari and Ilenve the best

@EdgeOfTheMeadow
Ooh, I really like these. [name_f]Resel[/name_f], [name_u]Nico[/name_u], and [name_f]Eve[/name_f] are my favorites

@RadiantSquid I like Cavetta, [name_f]Amina[/name_f], [name_f]Lyra[/name_f], and [name_f]Amalie[/name_f]!

2 Likes