Name for girl kitten!

What would you name this kitten? She is a girl, brown/grey tabby with white. Her name is currently [name_m]Stark[/name_m], which we love the reference, but want something more girly since she’ll be our only lady. I had Clemintine picked out for our future kitten and liked all the nickname possibilities but I don’t know if it suits her!

We have 2 boys (brothers) who were originally named [name_m]Link[/name_m] and [name_m]Lando[/name_m] (tuxedo and black), but now go by Tubby and Noodle as their names changed over time.

Thanks!

She’s beautiful!!! Congratulations!!! I love kitties :slight_smile:

I think this precious furry girl could totally pull off being a [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]! The only other name that stood out to me when I looked at her was [name_f]Delilah[/name_f].

The first name that came to mind was [name_f]Laila[/name_f] (and keeps the L- theme)! Also [name_f]Susan[/name_f] came to mind lol… Other names I like for your kitten are [name_f]Flora[/name_f] or [name_f]Posy[/name_f], which both fit a little better with Tubby and Noodle imo.

Perhaps [name_f]Lark[/name_f] to keep the similarity to [name_m]Stark[/name_m] and the L theme of your other 2 babies?