Name for girls in my book!

See the results of this poll: Name for girls in my book

Respondents: 15 (This poll is closed)

• Allivia Gray : 12 (80%)
  • Stanley Rose : 0 (0%)
  • Hardyn Mavric : 1 (7%)
  • Belen Kneel: 2 (13%)

I’m sorry I did not vote. I don’t like any of them!
If it’s a girl, then why give her such a masculine name?

[name]Olivia[/name]
[name]Stella[/name]
[name]Helena[/name]

I’m inclined to go with dedutchess on this… and when I saw Allivia, I immediately wished for [name]Olivia[/name] instead.

Describe the best friend character in the book, that might make it easier to put forth suggestions. Also, if you don’t mind me asking, what is the name of the protagonist?

Please, please do not use any of these names, the misspelled names send shivers down my spine and they look like a naming nightmare.

I suggest [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Gray[/name], [name]Susannah[/name] [name]Rose[/name], [name]Finley[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] and [name]Isabel[/name] [name]Maeve[/name].

I too hate the creative spellings. If you spelled Allivia as [name]Olivia[/name] then that is my choice. I think [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Gray[/name] would be a great name!!! Good luck with your school project! :slight_smile:

i really like the name [name]Olivia[/name], but with an ‘A’ like one of my best friends. There’s also a girl in my class named [name]Stanley[/name] and a girl in my youth group named Hardyn. but thanks so much for your opinion!