Name for kitten found on chimney

Hello! I’m looking for a name for a calico kitten that my family found stuck on the outside of our chimney. She is sweet and adventurous! I would love for her name to feel like a name a witch would give their familiar. I’m liking botanical names (herbs, spices, flowers etc.), celestial names, word names (animals, objects with a magical feel, art related), food names, “human” names, cottage core names, and mythology and cryptozoology names.

I’ve looked at so many different names and none feels like the one. I would love to finally find a name for her!

What about Azalea, Zodiac, Cosima (a breed of orange rose), Gemini, Nebula, Salem, Eclipse, Celeste, Callisto, Calla (a type of lily), Morgan le Fay (the name of a powerful enchantress in the King Arthur legend), Medea, Oracle, Delphi, Selkie, Sphinx, Willow, Nova, Juniper, Hazel

Pepper!!! Oooh, [name_u]Pepper[/name_u] would be brilliant for this kitty!! How perfect for a kitten found in the ashes of a chimney. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
The other thing that comes to mind would be the chimney sweep’s name from [name_f]Mary[/name_f] Poppins, referencing the chimney again of course… but I can’t remember his name! Gonna go look it up… ah, [name_u]Bert[/name_u], of course!

[name_u]Pepper[/name_u] or [name_u]Bert[/name_u] would be my picks for you. X :heart:

On second read, seeing as the cat is a girl, I’d like to amend my previous post to say [name_u]Pepper[/name_u] or [name_u]Bertie[/name_u] would be my picks!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

How about…
[name_u]Jinx[/name_u]
[name_f]Trixie[/name_f]
Stax (from chimney stacks)
Smoky
[name_f]Misty[/name_f]
[name_u]Hazel[/name_u]
[name_u]Hayes[/name_u]
[name_u]Lupin[/name_u]
Amulet
Locket
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] (wrote about [name_m]Tom[/name_m] [name_f]Kitten[/name_f] stuck in the chimney)
Potticary
[name_u]Carey[/name_u] (nn for the above or apothecary)
[name_f]Linnet[/name_f]
Smudge
[name_f]Celandine[/name_f]
[name_f]Opal[/name_f]
Lint
Chintz
[name_f]Tesni[/name_f]
[name_u]Solstice[/name_u]
[name_f]Crescent[/name_f]
[name_f]Luna[/name_f]
[name_f]Luminara[/name_f]

[name_f]Andromeda[/name_f]
[name_f]Anise[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f]
[name_f]Ephemera[/name_f]
[name_u]Fennel[/name_u]
[name_u]Griffin[/name_u]
[name_f]Jasmine[/name_f]
[name_f]Josephine[/name_f]
[name_u]Lemon[/name_u]
[name_f]Mandala[/name_f]
[name_f]Moon[/name_f]
Panorama
[name_u]Phoenix[/name_u]
[name_u]Sunny[/name_u]
Vanilla

[name_f]Hestia[/name_f]

[name_u]Rue[/name_u]

[name_f]Cassia[/name_f]

[name_f]Cyra[/name_f]

[name_f]Vesta[/name_f]

[name_u]Ash[/name_u]

[name_f]Acacia[/name_f]

[name_f]Anise[/name_f]

[name_m]Bramble[/name_m]

[name_f]Circe[/name_f]

[name_f]Freesia[/name_f]

[name_u]Laurel[/name_u]

[name_f]Io[/name_f]

[name_f]Juni[/name_f]

[name_f]Myrtle[/name_f]

[name_f]Thomasin[/name_f]

[name_u]Thistle[/name_u]

Otrera

Ursa/Yrsa

[name_f]Lyra[/name_f]

[name_f]Pandora[/name_f]

[name_f]Celestia[/name_f]

[name_f]Galatea[/name_f]

[name_f]Saga[/name_f]

[name_f]Zelda[/name_f]

[name_f]Ambrosia[/name_f]

[name_f]Audra[/name_f]

[name_f]Avonlea[/name_f]

[name_f]Cosima[/name_f]

[name_f]Eowyn[/name_f]

[name_f]Eudora[/name_f]

[name_f]Orla[/name_f]

[name_f]Sabine[/name_f]

[name_f]Twila[/name_f]

Well as soon as I saw the word chimney I thought of [name_f]Mary[/name_f] Poppins which (based on your criteria) makes me think of [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] or [name_u]Poe[/name_u] which in turn makes me think of the name [name_u]Raven[/name_u]. I also like [name_f]Sabrina[/name_f], [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] or [name_f]Tilly[/name_f], [name_f]Selkie[/name_f], [name_f]Pixie[/name_f], [name_f]Elfie[/name_f], [name_m]Brucie[/name_m], [name_u]Fayette[/name_u], [name_f]Buttercup[/name_f], [name_f]Agnes[/name_f], [name_f]Isolde[/name_f] or [name_u]Izzy[/name_u], [name_f]Circe[/name_f], [name_f]Glinda[/name_f], or [name_u]Oriole[/name_u].

1 Like