Name for my 7th child!

I am currently 6 months pregnant with twins (Boy/Girl). These will be my 6th and 7th. We have decided on the boys name ([name]Grayson[/name]) but we can’t decide on girls name or a middle name for the boy or girl. Our other boys middle names are biblical names. Can anyone help us out?

Our children’s names are:
[name]Cheyenne[/name] [name]Hope[/name]
[name]Bradin[/name] [name]Matthew[/name]
[name]Julian[/name] [name]Mark[/name]
[name]Heidi[/name] [name]Faith[/name]
[name]Austyn[/name] [name]Grace[/name] (girl and twins with [name]Heidi[/name])
[name]Grayson[/name] ______
New baby girl!!

Some names we have considered but aren’t completely in love with are [name]Ella[/name] and [name]Sawyer[/name]

For a biblical MN for [name]Grayson[/name]:

[name]Grayson[/name] [name]David[/name]
[name]Grayson[/name] [name]Jude[/name]
[name]Grayson[/name] [name]Tobiah[/name]
[name]Grayson[/name] [name]Josiah[/name]
[name]Grayson[/name] [name]Paul[/name]
[name]Grayson[/name] [name]Elijah[/name]
[name]Grayson[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name]
[name]Grayson[/name] [name]Phineas[/name]
[name]Grayson[/name] [name]Luke[/name]
[name]Grayson[/name] [name]Isaac[/name]

For twin sister:
[name]Quinn[/name]
[name]Ruby[/name]
[name]Sierra[/name]
[name]Breanna[/name]
[name]Tanya[/name]
[name]Leah[/name]
[name]Marissa[/name]
[name]Natalie[/name]
[name]Olivia[/name]
[name]Claudia[/name]
[name]Hannah[/name]
[name]Avery[/name]
[name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Carly[/name]
[name]Lilah[/name]
[name]Siena[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Verona[/name]
[name]Vienna[/name]

For [name]Sister[/name]'s Middle Name:
[name]Mercy[/name]
[name]Honor[/name]
[name]Verity[/name]
[name]Amity[/name]
[name]Joy[/name]
[name]Love[/name]
[name]Truth[/name]
[name]Bliss[/name]

[name]Hope[/name] this helps! Tell us what you like and we can probably help you even more!

Girls:
[name]Veronica[/name]
[name]Lena[/name]
[name]Mariel[/name]
[name]Evelyn[/name]
[name]Harper[/name]
[name]Addison[/name]
[name]Emilie[/name]
[name]Annalise[/name]
[name]Elyse[/name]/[name]Elise[/name]
[name]Aubrey[/name]

Girls’ MN:
[name]Joy[/name]
[name]Constance[/name]
[name]Serenity[/name]
[name]Prudence[/name]
[name]Temperance[/name]
Merit

Boys’ MN
[name]Noah[/name]
[name]Lucas[/name]/[name]Luke[/name]
[name]Silas[/name]
[name]Timothy[/name]
[name]Paul[/name]
[name]Peter[/name]
[name]John[/name]
[name]Simon[/name]
[name]Jacob[/name]
[name]Joseph[/name]
[name]Levi[/name]
[name]Jeremiah[/name]

[name]Grayson[/name] [name]Paul[/name]
[name]Grayson[/name] [name]Timothy[/name] (really like this with your other boys)
[name]Grayson[/name] [name]James[/name]

[name]Grayson[/name] & [name]Fallyn[/name]
[name]Grayson[/name] & [name]Molly[/name]

Thanks guys!
I really like [name]Timothy[/name] for [name]Grayson[/name]'s middle name but my husband really like [name]Jacob[/name] but [name]Josiah[/name] is interesting too which one do you guys prefer?

Some names we like for girls (to give you an idea of what we like bc we aren’t in love with them) are [name]Hadley[/name] and [name]Sienna[/name].

Some other random things that might help you is that we are from [name]North[/name] [name]Carolina[/name] another boy name we like if we have another child is [name]Trevor[/name]. We like unique names but not crazy names and we obviously are not opposed to traditional boy names for girls.

Thanks guys keep the suggestions coming!

[name]Grayson[/name] [name]Zachary[/name]
[name]Grayson[/name] [name]Peter[/name]
[name]Grayson[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]Grayson[/name] [name]Isaac[/name]

Girls suggestion;

[name]Eden[/name] [name]Verity[/name]
[name]Willow[/name] [name]Amity[/name]
[name]Avalon[/name] [name]Blythe[/name]
[name]Sage[/name]
[name]Paige[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name]
[name]Nicola[/name]

Here are some names that seem to match your naming style:

[name]Chloe[/name]
[name]Zoe[/name]
[name]Spencer[/name]
[name]Ellery[/name]
[name]Willa[/name]
[name]Sage[/name]

[name]Grayson[/name] [name]Issac[/name]
[name]Grayson[/name] [name]Elijah[/name]
[name]Grayson[/name] [name]Jude[/name]
[name]Grayson[/name] [name]Jacob[/name]
[name]Grayson[/name] [name]John[/name]
[name]Grayson[/name] [name]Adam[/name]
[name]Grayson[/name] [name]Noah[/name]
[name]Grayson[/name] [name]Abram[/name]
[name]Grayson[/name] [name]Jacob[/name]
[name]Grayson[/name] [name]Esau[/name]
[name]Grayson[/name] [name]Moses[/name]
[name]Grayson[/name] [name]Aaron[/name]

For your daughter, how about:
[name]Eve[/name]
[name]Mary[/name]
[name]Abigail[/name]
[name]Beth[/name] (Bethlehem)
[name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Hannah[/name]
[name]Jordyn[/name] (jordan river)

Thanks for all the suggestions guys!
We have finally found names we love for girls but still haven’t picked one. Here are our options let me know your thoughts:
Tinley
[name]Anabelle[/name]
[name]Mackenzie[/name]
[name]Brooklynn[/name]
[name]Hadley[/name]
[name]Sawyer[/name]
[name]Abigail[/name]
We are thinking about [name]Joy[/name] for her middle name
we have decided on [name]Grayson[/name] [name]Josiah[/name] for the boy.

[name]Grayson[/name] [name]Josiah[/name] is an awesome combo! Since you have two daughters with place names and one without I am leaning towards non-place names. I absolutely love [name]Abigail[/name] [name]Joy[/name]. [name]Abbey[/name] or [name]Abigail[/name] go well with [name]Heidi[/name].

I like [name]Annabelle[/name], [name]Hadley[/name], [name]Abigail[/name] and [name]Sawyer[/name], in that order.

[name]Hadley[/name] does seem awfully close to [name]Heidi[/name] though unfortunately since it’s really lovely!

So my choice would be [name]Annabelle[/name] (perhaps spell it [name]Annabel[/name] to tone it down since it’s a bit frillier than your other daughters names?), [name]Abigail[/name] and [name]Sawyer[/name]. Also similar to [name]Sawyer[/name] that you may like are [name]Sayer[/name], [name]Senna[/name] and [name]Sela[/name].

[name]Annabelle[/name] and [name]Abigail[/name] are my faves but I don’t like that she’d share an initial with [name]Austyn[/name], so maybe [name]Sawyer[/name] is best. The only problem is I don’t like [name]Joy[/name] with [name]Sawyer[/name]. [name]Annabelle[/name] [name]Joy[/name] or [name]Abigail[/name] [name]Joy[/name] would be awesome, but the first syllable if [name]Sawyer[/name] rhymes with [name]Joy[/name] so that combo doesn’t sound good to me sorry. I suggest:

[name]Sawyer[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Sawyer[/name] [name]June[/name]
[name]Sawyer[/name] [name]Hope[/name]
[name]Sawyer[/name] [name]Josie[/name] (too matchy with [name]Josiah[/name] maybe)
[name]Sawyer[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Senna[/name] [name]Joy[/name]
[name]Sayer[/name] [name]Joy[/name]
[name]Sela[/name] [name]Joy[/name]
[name]Sierra[/name] [name]Joy[/name]
[name]Sienna[/name] [name]Joy[/name]

Best of luck!

We have narrowed it down again because one of our best friends just named her baby girl [name]Brooklynn[/name].
Keep the suggestions coming we are loving them all. we have decided to change [name]Annabelle[/name] to [name]Annabel[/name] and we love the name [name]Hadley[/name] but we wonder if it’s too close to [name]Heidi[/name]. what are your thoughts? [name]Abigail[/name] is still an option but my husband isn’t loving it anymore. what do you all think of Tinley or [name]Mackenzie[/name]?
our Options are still:
Tinley
[name]Mackenzie[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name]
[name]Hadley[/name]
[name]Sawyer[/name]
Let us know your thoughts. I am due in 3 months and my other twins came early so we are thinking these 2 will too.

Someone suggested [name]Elliot[/name] so we are adding that to the list too. Let us know what you think it’s almost time to make that decision!

I love [name]Hadley[/name] [name]Joy[/name]!! [name]Hadley[/name] is just a beautiful name!! :slight_smile:

we have also come up with the name [name]Michaela[/name]. What are your thoughts on all the names? We are getting close, need to make a decision soon.

Well seeing as my name is [name]Michaela[/name] i’ll vote for it because I love my name!!

I like [name]Michaela[/name] and [name]Sawyer[/name] or [name]Michaela[/name] and [name]Hadley[/name].

[name]Michaela[/name] [name]Grey[/name] and [name]Sawyer[/name] [name]Jade[/name]
[name]Michaela[/name] [name]Louise[/name] and [name]Sawyer[/name] [name]Abigail[/name]
[name]Michaela[/name] [name]Willow[/name] and [name]Sawyer[/name] [name]Elwood[/name]

[name]Michaela[/name] [name]Jade[/name] and [name]Hadley[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Michaela[/name] [name]Elliot[/name] and [name]Hadley[/name] [name]Annabel[/name]
[name]Michaela[/name] [name]Ivy[/name] and [name]Hadley[/name] [name]Claire[/name]

(p.s. sorry couldn’t remember your other children’s mn’s)

[name]Abigail[/name] [name]Sawyer[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name] [name]Hadley[/name] or [name]Sawyer[/name]
[name]Michaela[/name] [name]Hadley[/name]

I do think [name]Hadley[/name] is too close to [name]Heidi[/name]. Sorry, but I think she would make a great middle name.

Congratulations on the twins.

Lately I have begun to see Greyson more as Gracen, that is as a girl’s name, does this bother you at all? If so can I suggest a name or two?

Emerson Gray and Georgia Caroline
Easton Miles and Verity Peyton
Ashton Levi and Annabel Haven
Colton Gray and Charlotte Joy
Jacoby Eli nn of Koby and Susannah Claire
Dylan Samuel and Madeleine Sunday
Grayson Elliot and Olivia Kendall
Grayson James and Paula Lacey
Grayson Levi and Abigail Ruth
Grayson Joel and Naomi Pearl
Zachary Elliott and Phoebe Joanna/Johanna
Gray Thomas and Tessa Morgan

I think Taylor and Mackenzie are dated if you like Taylor use Tahlia instead it is a gorgeous name and instead of Mackenzie use Isla.

Re Hadley A few years ago the name Hadley was utterly disliked by the community. I have noticed that it has made a surprising revival in the last 12 months. I think it is an unattractive name for a daughter. If you want an unisex name then consider
Bellamy
Airlie
Avalon
Ellis
or
January
Nova
Lyric

Or [name]Gray[/name] [name]Bentley[/name] and [name]Vivian[/name] [name]Hazel[/name]

Well the babies are due at any moment and we have officially decided on names! We were pretty sure we were going to go with [name]Anabelle[/name] but then we heard the name [name]Ava[/name] and both me and my husband fell in love with it instantly. So our twins names are:
[name]Grayson[/name] [name]Josiah[/name] and [name]Ava[/name] [name]Joy[/name]

Thanks for all your help!