Name for my signature

See the results of this poll: Knox middle Morgan

Respondents: 48 (This poll is closed)

• Knox Xavier Morgan : 5 (10%)
  • Knox Alexander Morgan : 15 (31%)
  • Knox Francisco/Francesco Morgan : 24 (50%)
  • Knox Laurance Morgan: 4 (8%)

[name_m]Knox[/name_m] [name_m]Francisco[/name_m] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] gets my vote, followed by Know [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u]. Both are nice.

I like both [name_m]Knox[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] and [name_m]Knox[/name_m] [name_m]Francesco[/name_m] but taking into account your personal meanings behind them I went with [name_m]Knox[/name_m] [name_m]Francesco[/name_m].

[name_m]Francisco[/name_m] [name_m]Knox[/name_m] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u], nickname [name_m]Cisco[/name_m].

[name_m]Knox[/name_m] [name_m]Xavier[/name_m] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] would be my top pic. Very handsome and cool.
2nd choice [name_m]Knox[/name_m] [name_m]Francisco[/name_m] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u].

Going purely by sound I think [name_m]Knox[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] flows best (and I do like traditional names paired with more modern/unusual ones for balance), but [name_m]Knox[/name_m] [name_m]Francisco[/name_m] is so much more meaningful on multiple levels, so I voted for the latter. It certainly doesn’t sound bad - it’s better than [name_m]Xavier[/name_m] and as good as [name_u]Laurence[/name_u] on sound - and in real life he will so rarely actually use the first + middle together that I think meaning matters so much more than sound/flow, compared to if we were talking about first names.

[name_u]Love[/name_u] that you’re giving your son your family name! It’s nice when women get to pass on their names, too.

interesting! I am actually surprised that [name_m]Francisco[/name_m]/[name_m]Francesco[/name_m] is getting so many votes :slight_smile: I’m pretty sure that is the one I am leaning towards as well

First choice [name_m]Knox[/name_m] [name_m]Francisco[/name_m] for its cool sound and personal significance.

Second choice [name_m]Knox[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] because of its lovely strong sound and great flow.

I voted for [name_m]Knox[/name_m] [name_u]Laurence[/name_u] because I think it just sounds so handsome!
But I also like [name_m]Knox[/name_m] [name_m]Francesco[/name_m] with your clarification of the pronunciation.

Good luck :slight_smile:

[name_m]Just[/name_m] to throw you a curve ball… have you considered [name_m]Knox[/name_m] [name_u]Francis[/name_u]? I also love the feel of [name_m]Knox[/name_m] [name_u]Laurence[/name_u]!

I love [name_m]Knox[/name_m] [name_m]Francesco[/name_m]! I don’t care for [name_m]Francisco[/name_m] as much, but it’s also nice.

Yea, neither of us like the name Fracis at all. Although it does flow nicely, just not for us.

lol, growing up in the 90’s, every time I hear the name [name_m]Cisco[/name_m] it makes me think of The Thong Song haha. I usually like first names that can’t be shortened, and middle names that are longer.