Name for this character. Again

Hi. Me again.
We need a name for a traitor. She is one of the best friends of the main protagonist, Detective Demi Lewis, but she ends up being the criminal mastermind, instructing Magnas Malum. Demi and this character met three years ago,
She has blonde hair, grey eyes, is tall with pronounced features.

She is disorganised and late, but always ready with a good excuse. She is always breaking someone’s heart.

Any good names? Middle and Last name are also appreciated! :grinning::wink:

1 Like

[name_f]Jill[/name_f]
[name_u]Jade[/name_u]
[name_f]Valerie[/name_f]
[name_f]Leah[/name_f]
[name_f]Claire[/name_f]
[name_f]Jessica[/name_f]
[name_f]Mara[/name_f]
[name_f]Noelle[/name_f]
[name_u]Andrea[/name_u]
[name_f]Angela[/name_f]
[name_f]Cindy[/name_f]

1 Like

I’m writing a detective story too!! It’s so fun, and I love the sound of your character!

[name_f]Wrenna[/name_f]
[name_f]Julisa[/name_f]
[name_f]Evelin[/name_f]
[name_f]Mara[/name_f]
[name_f]Vira[/name_f]
Irella
[name_f]Jada[/name_f]
[name_f]Dalila[/name_f]
[name_f]Selene[/name_f]
[name_u]Kora[/name_u]
[name_f]Juliette[/name_f]
[name_f]Viveca[/name_f]
[name_f]Nathalia[/name_f]
[name_f]Colette[/name_f]
[name_f]Thea[/name_f]
[name_f]Juna[/name_f]
[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]
[name_f]Cressa[/name_f]
Vivenne
[name_f]Dahlia[/name_f]
[name_f]Astrid[/name_f]

Good luck!!

1 Like

I imagine a [name_u]Sasha[/name_u] for some reason. It came straight to my head.

1 Like

It is a lot of fun. The odd thing about ours is that we tell the story from the perspective of both the criminal and the detective (it switches).

hmmmm [name_f]Bridget[/name_f] came to mind…also [name_f]Alice[/name_f], and [name_u]Ash[/name_u] names (Ash, [name_u]Ashton[/name_u], [name_u]Ashley[/name_u], Ashlynn). A few more ideas: [name_f]Anna[/name_f], Bree/Brie/Bri, [name_f]Amanda[/name_f], [name_u]Jackie[/name_u], [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] (Theodora full name? or just plain teddy!), [name_f]Mia[/name_f], [name_f]Camilla[/name_f], [name_u]Camille[/name_u], [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f] (Gabby)

1 Like

[name_f]Roxy[/name_f] [name_f]Maryann[/name_f] McKay. I don’t know why but this is the name that pops in my head

1 Like