Name for twins! 🌸

I am in love with [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] [name_u]Leo[/name_u] and [name_f]Violet[/name_f] !!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

[name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] is so beautiful! And even though it’s not a huge deal for you, it’s still perfect with [name_f]Violet[/name_f]. :blush:

Here are my thoughts on the boys:

[name_m]Espen[/name_m] (Aspen)-I like [name_m]Espen[/name_m] a lot. It sounds sort of majestic but also strong and outdoorsy. It’s not overly complicated but very unique.

Aspen-Espen & [name_u]Aspen[/name_u] are two very different names to me. I like the tree connection with [name_u]Aspen[/name_u], but I don’t like the as* part. And also, it’s way more common for girls. [name_m]Espen[/name_m] is a bit more masculine.

Odin-I think that this is nice. But I don’t like it as much as [name_m]Espen[/name_m]. Maybe it’s because ‘Odie’ sounds kind of silly and may be hard to avoid. And it might get mixed up with [name_u]Owen[/name_u] (which is a lovely name) because [name_u]Owen[/name_u] is really popular.

Louis-Super cute and charming. It’s less eclectic than the rest of your list, but a nice name none the less. It’s another name that is easy and well known but not done too often. I do think that the nn [name_u]Louie[/name_u] is darling too. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you like [name_u]Louie[/name_u]? It may or may not be unavoidable.

Leo-Leo is adorable and spunky & smart. It’s really getting popular if that bothers you, but I do like it with [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f].

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] my rambling helps. :slight_smile:

[name_m]Odin[/name_m] and [name_u]Cypress[/name_u].

Congrats!

With Vi0let and D@hlia I like either [name_u]Leo[/name_u] or [name_m]Louis[/name_m].

I like the repetition of the letter L in all the names. You can’t go wrong with either, but I slightly prefer [name_u]Leo[/name_u].

I love [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] and Leo!!!

1 Like

[name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] and [name_u]Cypress[/name_u] are just perfection! I love how regal yet gentle [name_u]Cypress[/name_u] is!

love cypress! second choice would be odin, also lovely :blue_heart:

[name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f], & [name_u]Leo[/name_u] are fab! :heart_eyes:

I vote [name_u]Leo[/name_u] for sure! I have one too :slightly_smiling_face: also [name_m]Espen[/name_m] is 2nd. [name_f]Gorgeous[/name_f] names!

As a stand alone name I like [name_m]Louis[/name_m] best. With [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] I like [name_m]Odin[/name_m] best. But with [name_f]Violet[/name_f] & [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] I like [name_u]Aspen[/name_u] best.

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite is [name_m]Odin[/name_m] with [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f]. I like [name_u]Cypress[/name_u], but it’s all girl to me. I too, like the pronunciation of [name_m]Espen[/name_m], but think of the company ESPN.

I was immediately drawn to [name_u]Leo[/name_u] with [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f]. Then I saw [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and was totally swooning! [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] and [name_u]Leo[/name_u] are so perfect together!

I love Dahlia and Odin for the connecting D sound because it ties them together nicely without making them sound too matchy :sunny: I also think Dahlia & Leo combo also does that really well with the connecting L sounds, which even connects to the L in Violet :purple_heart:

Congratulations on your babies! :blush:

I love [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] and [name_u]Cypress[/name_u]!
The nature connection is wonderful, and the names really go together. :grin:

[name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] and [name_m]Louis[/name_m]

Timeless.

Congratulations!

I’d say it’s close between [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] (both are beautiful BTW), and
[name_u]Leo[/name_u]
[name_u]Or[/name_u] [name_u]Cypress[/name_u]