Name for Villain's Pet Raven?

Over the past few days I have debated with myself whether to start this thread in the Writer’s Forum or the [name]Pet[/name]'s one. But as the pet’s name is for a story, I have decided on beginning it here :).
Anyway, a bit ago I asked for help naming the villain, and I eventually decided on [name]Salvatore[/name]. But now I need his “pet” raven’s name. I want a human name, not a name like Fluffy or Cuddles or any of that rubbish. I need a sophisticated, slightly dark male name. I want it to have some history but I don’t care what it’s origin is. (as long as it’s not a modern invented name)
Here’s some of the other character’s names so you can get an idea for the style I’m looking for…

Main character: [name]Alice[/name]
Other characters: [name]Zelda[/name], [name]Cassius[/name], [name]Salvatore[/name] (the raven’s master), Aldren, [name]Elspeth[/name], [name]Tomas[/name]

Thanks in advance!!

Randomly thought of [name]Cornelius[/name]…idk why. It just sounds like an evil raven name. And [name]Salvatore[/name] is a good choice.

@eos82898 - I like [name]Cornelius[/name], but due to my [name]Harry[/name] [name]Potter[/name] obsession, all I think of is [name]Cornelius[/name] Fudge. :slight_smile:

Dimirtius!