Name for wolf princess?

Hello! [name_f]Hope[/name_f] you’re having a good day/night!
So I’m trying to name a character, and I can’t decide what her name is going to be…

She is a wolf and is the princess of a pack and will soon enough become queen of her pack. She’s very ambitious and a total people pleaser (or wolf pleaser…?) especially to her mother. She can also be arrogant and vain. She spends loads of times grooming her fur as she is proud that the heavens above gave her her mother’s beautiful coat.

She can be very hot-headed and can be angered easily then most.

She looks exactly like her mother, [name_f]Melania[/name_f]. she has dark fur with a blueish tint to it and orange markings on her back and muzzle (like [name_f]Melania[/name_f] except she has red marking instead). she also has golden eyes while her mother has red eyes.

I think [name_f]Melania[/name_f] would want something strong and regal, feminine as well.

I’ve looked at a few names, so far I sort of like [name_f]Lilium[/name_f], [name_f]Lileas[/name_f], [name_f]Rumer[/name_f], and [name_f]Altalune[/name_f]. But I’m not too sure about them.

If you want more inspiration, her father is named [name_m]Havelock[/name_m], her brother [name_m]Fisk[/name_m], and her mother [name_f]Melania[/name_f].

Thanks!

I love [name_f]Lilium[/name_f] and [name_f]Altalune[/name_f]! They have that lunar feel to them.

This website has some canine-like names as well: Browse Names - Behind the Name

I really like [name_f]Rumer[/name_f]

Some suggestions:
Lillemor
[name_f]Eir[/name_f]
Briss
[name_f]Saga[/name_f]
[name_u]Petya[/name_u]
[name_u]Rawling[/name_u]
[name_u]Rhian[/name_u]
[name_f]Magali[/name_f]
[name_f]Vita[/name_f]

I like [name_f]Lilium[/name_f] and [name_f]Rumer[/name_f] for her!

Other suggestions:
[name_f]Niva[/name_f]
[name_u]Ren[/name_u]
[name_u]Cairo[/name_u]
Lua
[name_f]Rafa[/name_f]
Zira
[name_f]Luella[/name_f]
[name_u]Kirby[/name_u]

I love [name_u]Rawling[/name_u]! I also like Briss but I sort of feel as if it might sound a bit similar to [name_m]Fisk[/name_m].

I adore [name_f]Lilium[/name_f] and [name_f]Altalune[/name_f]! Others…

Lunara
[name_f]Lumina[/name_f]
[name_f]Yvaine[/name_f]
[name_f]Chandra[/name_f]
Channary
[name_f]Selene[/name_f]
[name_f]Selena[/name_f]
[name_f]Bianca[/name_f]
Belladonna
[name_f]Wisteria[/name_f]
[name_f]Valora[/name_f]
[name_f]Allura[/name_f]
[name_f]Reverie[/name_f]
Asphodel
[name_f]Estelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Estella[/name_f]
[name_f]Estrella[/name_f]
[name_f]Astraea[/name_f]
[name_f]Rhoswen[/name_f]
Xylia
[name_f]Audrina[/name_f]

I really like [name_f]Altalune[/name_f]! I’ve never heard that name and it’s stunning. [name_f]Reyna[/name_f] is what popped into mind when I read the description.