Name girl #5

[name_m]Just[/name_m] for fun name [name_u]Future[/name_u] baby girl #5. Pls do not repeat names for privacy. [name_f]Sister[/name_f] are
L!la, P@lom@, B0h3m3(nn [name_u]Bo[/name_u]) and Al0ette. Other than [name_u]Bo[/name_u] all girls go by full names 100% of the time. Top names
Are:
[name_f]Delphine[/name_f]
[name_f]Cosima[/name_f]
[name_f]Allegra[/name_f]
[name_f]Thisbe[/name_f]
[name_f]Ferelith[/name_f]
[name_f]Thessaly[/name_f]
[name_f]Verity[/name_f]
[name_f]Ines[/name_f]
[name_f]Tallulah[/name_f]
[name_f]Soleil[/name_f]
[name_f]Zinnia[/name_f]
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f]
[name_f]Odette[/name_f]
[name_f]Olympia[/name_f]
Wyeth
[name_u]Vesper[/name_u]
Which go best? Would prefer to not repeat first initial.

With L, P, B, and A, I think [name_f]Cosima[/name_f], [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f] and [name_u]Vesper[/name_u] go best

Wow your list is too perfect! I love it!!

Most of them are fitting with your girls.
Immediately [name_f]Thessaly[/name_f], [name_f]Ferelith[/name_f], [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f] and [name_u]Vesper[/name_u] stood out to me.

I dont know Wyeth, how do you pronounce that?
[name_f]Odette[/name_f] and [name_f]Cosima[/name_f] have similar endings with one of your girls.

Other ideas:

[name_f]Hester[/name_f]
[name_f]Phaedra[/name_f]
[name_f]Claribelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Lavender[/name_f]
[name_f]Tilly[/name_f]
[name_f]Calista[/name_f]
[name_f]Delphi[/name_f]
Tuppence
[name_f]Fleur[/name_f]

I like [name_f]Ferelith[/name_f] and [name_f]Thessaly[/name_f] the best with your sibset.

I absolutely love your naming style! My favourites from your list are [name_f]Delphine[/name_f], [name_f]Thisbe[/name_f], [name_f]Ferelith[/name_f], [name_f]Verity[/name_f], [name_f]Ines[/name_f] and [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f]. But they are all lovely!

I would say [name_f]Ferelith[/name_f], [name_f]Verity[/name_f], [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f], [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f], [name_f]Soleil[/name_f], & [name_f]Thessaly[/name_f] fit best. I might also suggest [name_f]Odessa[/name_f], [name_f]Cassia[/name_f], or [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]. :slight_smile:

I love [name_f]Ferelith[/name_f], [name_f]Verity[/name_f], and [name_f]Olympia[/name_f] for you!

[name_f]Soleil[/name_f] would be absolutely stunning with your sibset

@greyblue I agree but DH is now saying zinnia is too try hard!!

I didn’t even think about [name_f]Odette[/name_f] being so close to A’s name. So [name_f]Odette[/name_f] is out. [name_f]Cosima[/name_f] I [name_u]Love[/name_u] and it was our alternate name for B0hem3 but I felt like we already had too many A ending names. So maybe your right and that’s still the case. I have [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] as a middle name option.

I like: [name_f]Delphine[/name_f], [name_f]Soleil[/name_f], [name_u]Vesper[/name_u]

@jonquils I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_f]Thisbe[/name_f] and DH is into it but I feel like no one else likes it not that that’s super important. [name_f]Thessaly[/name_f] I also like but I feel like it has no meaning?

@bellerose I also really like [name_f]Ferelith[/name_f] I like that it’s not [name_m]French[/name_m] and not Spanish based like my other girls names.

@freddiethepink those are my top too. My DH isn’t in love w [name_f]Verity[/name_f] he feels like it’s too religious. [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] is maybe out for me seems too hipster. I have a son who is named !ndy so [name_f]Ines[/name_f] is now our too close.

@carysmarie those are my top top

@ivoryelodia [name_f]Soleil[/name_f] was THE name I wanted for my last girl but a close friend w out knowing told me that was on her list we were preg at same time. She ended up not using it.

@adelina_sophia love this too

I like the the name
Wyeth like the artist why eh th. One of my sons also has a not very common artist name thought this would be a good connection??