Name help! Edgy and unique

Me and my hubby can’t decide on a name. Starting to get frustrated. Cant agree on most. I absolutely love the names [name_m]Ronin[/name_m] and [name_m]Thorin[/name_m]. Hubby doesnt care for [name_m]Ronin[/name_m] and thinks the nick name thor would be cheesy because of the movies. His fav is [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] which i like but dont love. My list includes… [name_m]Ronin[/name_m], [name_m]Thorin[/name_m], [name_u]Finn[/name_u], [name_m]Nixon[/name_m], [name_m]Judah[/name_m]. It has to go with our last name [name_f]Jewell[/name_f] and possibly the middle name [name_u]Michael[/name_u]. I like strong names, irish and names with x and z. Any ideas???

[name_m]Xavier[/name_m]
[name_m]Axel[/name_m]
[name_m]Thurston[/name_m]
[name_m]Enzo[/name_m]
[name_m]Zoran[/name_m]
[name_m]Knox[/name_m]
[name_m]Maddox[/name_m]
[name_u]Cruz[/name_u]
[name_m]Ximon[/name_m]
[name_m]Zain[/name_m]

[name_u]Dallas[/name_u]
[name_m]Ramsey[/name_m]
[name_m]Troy[/name_m]
[name_m]Wiley[/name_m]

I think [name_m]Nixon[/name_m] is cute!

Other suggestions:
[name_m]Essex[/name_m]
[name_m]Stetson[/name_m]
[name_u]Alden[/name_u]
[name_m]Fenton[/name_m]
[name_m]Calhoun[/name_m]
[name_m]Harlan[/name_m]
[name_m]Tobias[/name_m]
[name_m]Kannon[/name_m]
[name_m]Maxen[/name_m]
Kodak
[name_m]Conan[/name_m]
[name_m]Breckin[/name_m]
[name_m]Cohen[/name_m]
[name_m]Knox[/name_m]
[name_m]Leyton[/name_m]
[name_u]Everett[/name_u]
[name_m]Hendrix[/name_m]
[name_m]Zayden[/name_m]
[name_u]Lennox[/name_u]
[name_m]Bronx[/name_m]
[name_m]Tolliver[/name_m]

[name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_m]Torin[/name_m], [name_u]Tobin[/name_u], [name_m]Theron[/name_m], or [name_m]Theon[/name_m] instead of [name_m]Thorin[/name_m]? Eliminates ‘[name_m]Thor[/name_m]’. Maybe [name_m]Sayer[/name_m] or [name_m]Thayer[/name_m] instead of [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u]?

[name_u]Dexter[/name_u]
[name_m]Zev[/name_m]
[name_m]Ezra[/name_m]
[name_m]Ozias[/name_m] (nn [name_m]Ozzy[/name_m]?)
[name_m]Renzo[/name_m]

[name_m]Crispin[/name_m]
[name_m]Devlin[/name_m]
[name_m]Finnian[/name_m]
[name_m]Griffin[/name_m]
[name_m]Phineas[/name_m]
[name_m]Finnegan[/name_m]
[name_m]Quentin[/name_m]
[name_m]Quinton[/name_m]
[name_m]Cian[/name_m]/[name_m]Kian[/name_m]
[name_u]Kieran[/name_u]
[name_m]Desmond[/name_m]
[name_m]Eamon[/name_m]
[name_m]Lachlan[/name_m]
[name_m]Declan[/name_m]
[name_m]Soren[/name_m]
[name_m]Stellan[/name_m]

What about [name_m]Finnegan[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] [name_f]Jewell[/name_f] or [name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] [name_f]Jewell[/name_f] with the nickname [name_u]Finn[/name_u]? Another option could be [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]/[name_m]Zander[/name_m]/[name_m]Xander[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] [name_f]Jewell[/name_f]. Best of luck!

I like [name_m]Nixon[/name_m] but my vote is also with [name_m]Knox[/name_m]. I love a 1 syllable name :slight_smile:

[name_u]Alexi[/name_u]

[name_m]Alexander[/name_m]

[name_m]Silas[/name_m]

[name_m]Xavier[/name_m]

[name_m]Zed[/name_m]

[name_m]Ezra[/name_m]

[name_u]Theo[/name_u]

[name_m]Mannix[/name_m]

[name_u]Rowan[/name_u]

[name_u]Rory[/name_u]

[name_u]Luca[/name_u]

[name_m]Gage[/name_m]

[name_m]Gideon[/name_m]

[name_m]Tobias[/name_m]

[name_m]Jax[/name_m]

My father-in-law’s name is [name_m]Thor[/name_m] (not kidding) and my husband has been pushing for a [name_m]Thor[/name_m] or [name_m]Thoren[/name_m]/[name_m]Thorin[/name_m]/[name_m]Torsten[/name_m]/Torfinn since we started dating. I have tried to compromise with [name_m]Thurston[/name_m], but he thinks it’s too far from the original name. I don’t think it’s as cheesy as he thinks it is. As someone who has gone through this, I can say that most people think it’s pretty cute, and once you have a tiny baby people aren’t really thinking of the superhero. As far as my FIL goes, he loves having the name. He’s a community college professor and his students often give him [name_m]Thor[/name_m] themed gifts. The name wasn’t associated with the superhero when he was born obviously, but when I talk to him, I’m never making those associations. It is a nice, distinctive name and I think if you like it, you should use it (sorry if none of this makes sense, I’m up with a crying toddler).

[name_m]How[/name_m] about:

[name_u]Pax[/name_u]
[name_m]Drexel[/name_m]
[name_m]Darrow[/name_m]
[name_m]Axel[/name_m]
[name_m]Calix[/name_m] or Calyx
[name_m]Ewan[/name_m]
[name_m]Valor[/name_m]
[name_m]Almonzo[/name_m]

Faxyn or Faxxyn [name_u]Michael[/name_u] [name_f]Jewell[/name_f], Jaxten, [name_m]Thayer[/name_m],Faxzyn, [name_m]Xzavier[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u]

I absolutely love [name_u]Finn[/name_u] or finnley. Sadly hubby doesnt he says its too fishy. Lol.

I love knox too. Hubby doesnt. He is picky!

Obviously I’m biased about [name_u]Finn[/name_u] :slight_smile:

I also like the suggestion of [name_m]Nixon[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] [name_f]Jewell[/name_f].

[name_m]How[/name_m] about:

[name_u]Rhys[/name_u]
[name_m]Callum[/name_m]
[name_m]Connor[/name_m]
[name_m]Cormac[/name_m]
[name_m]Cian[/name_m] or [name_m]Keane[/name_m]
[name_m]Rafferty[/name_m]
[name_u]Quinn[/name_u]
[name_u]Shawn[/name_u]
[name_u]Dylan[/name_u]
[name_u]Owen[/name_u]
[name_m]Declan[/name_m]