Name help- sibling for Ezra

Our sons name is [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m]. I have a list of names for both boys and girls, but would welcome suggestions on other names or combinations of these names! We like names that are not common, but that are also not totally out there or weird, although some of the boy names on my list are pretty unique. Unfortunately it seems like [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] has become super popular recently! Anyway, any advice appreciated.

Girls

[name_u]Avery[/name_u]- this was my favorite but I might have to rule it out as I keep seeing it on lists everywhere :frowning:
[name_u]Juniper[/name_u]
[name_u]Winn[/name_u]/[name_u]Wynn[/name_u]
[name_f]Muriel[/name_f]
[name_f]Adrienne[/name_f]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u]
[name_f]Gloria[/name_f]- family name
[name_f]Camilla[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Coraline[/name_f]/[name_f]Coralie[/name_f]
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u]
[name_f]Valerie[/name_f]

Boys
[name_m]Julian[/name_m]
[name_m]Adrian[/name_m]
[name_u]Max[/name_u]- family name
[name_m]Crosby[/name_m]
Alder
[name_m]Bear[/name_m]
[name_m]Wilder[/name_m]
[name_m]Conrad[/name_m]

I do agree that [name_u]Avery[/name_u] has become popular recently, I know 3 of them under 3. But if you love it you should use it. My favorites from your list are [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], [name_f]Camilla[/name_f] and violet! [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Gloria[/name_f], [name_f]Camilla[/name_f] ruby or [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Camille[/name_f] would be my votes! I also think [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] would sound great too!

For your boys I like [name_m]Julian[/name_m], [name_m]Adrian[/name_m] and Alder the best. I like [name_u]Max[/name_u], [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] and [name_m]Bear[/name_m] as middle name choices. I would also suggest [name_m]Aldo[/name_m] and [name_m]Giovanni[/name_m]. :slight_smile:

I love [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] and [name_f]Valerie[/name_f]! For boys, I suggest [name_u]August[/name_u], [name_m]Calvin[/name_m], [name_m]Ramsey[/name_m]

Good luck!

from your girls I love [name_u]Juniper[/name_u], [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] ,and [name_f]Violet[/name_f]. From your boys I love [name_m]Julian[/name_m] and think [name_m]Julian[/name_m] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] sounds great.

From your list I love [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_f]Coraline[/name_f], [name_m]Julian[/name_m], [name_m]Wilder[/name_m], and [name_m]Conrad[/name_m].