Name help!

Opinions on [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] please as a name - not as a nickname.

I love this name! That’s all I have to say about it… I like that it is vintage, classic and feminine.

It’s cute.

I really like [name_f]Maisie[/name_f]!

I really like it. it has been gradually creeping up my list. I’m a big fan of [name_f]Margot[/name_f], but I’m starting to think [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] might be a good alternative to honor a [name_f]Margaret[/name_f]–has a fresh spunky feel. I love spunky Scottish names.

It is very cute. I don’t know how well it would age, but still I like to see it. Very spunky.

Thank you. Absolutely love it if the baby due in the summer is a girl. Problem is family (not partner) are being very critical and I was worried about using it.

I think it’s sweet!

I love it!

A very cute name!

I think it’s very sweet, spunky and vintage.

…I think Nameberry has made me more accepting of names in general, but especially “nicknames”. To me, this name recalls [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], and that’s used as a full fn, so why not [name_f]Maisie[/name_f]?

[name_u]Love[/name_u] it. Its super cute and fells fresh and modern even thoughts its actually not.[name_f]Nor[/name_f] is it super popular yet, at least in the US, so that always a plus. And I totally prefer the [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] spelling over the others: [name_f]Maisy[/name_f], [name_f]Maizie[/name_f], and Maizy. Keep it!

I like it. It sounds endearingly British. :slight_smile:

I don’t particularly care for it. I don’t think it ages well.