Name Help!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] berries!! I’ve recently finished my first book, and one of the names is really stumping me. This character has no part of the plot, and really, the book is written to her, but she is a generic student. Her name is inserted into letters, but every other student in the country is receiving the same exact letters, just with their name instead. So the format is: Dear {Student}, i.e. Dear {[name_f]Sally[/name_f]}, Dear {[name_m]John[/name_m]}, etc. The name I used while writing the book is [name_f]Ida[/name_f]: Dear {[name_f]Ida[/name_f]}. I love the name [name_f]Ida[/name_f], and I might not change it, but I just wanted to see if I couldn’t find something I like more. I’m looking for sweet, timeless classic names. I would like the name to be either Russian, Chinese, or classic British/American, but it doesn’t have to be and all ideas are welcome. Basically, I’m looking for a sweet name, pretty, feminine name that would be a pleasure to read. I would prefer that it not be super popular, just because I want the reader to look at it and notice it if that makes sense, but again, all ideas would be appreciated. I’m probably reading to much into this because it’s only a character, and sorry for such a long post, but anyone that writes knows that a character is not just a character. Thank you so much!!!

I like [name_f]Ida[/name_f]! Here’s some more names that I think fit the classic feminine vibe you’re looking for:

[name_f]Ada[/name_f]
[name_f]Amelie[/name_f]
[name_f]Emily[/name_f]
[name_f]Emma[/name_f]
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f]
[name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosie[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosa[/name_f]
[name_f]Lily[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Lola[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f]