Name help!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there! [name_f]Do[/name_f] you like [name_u]Saylor[/name_u] or [name_u]London[/name_u] (Lo for short) better for a first name for a baby girl. I am due in two weeks. :slight_smile:

Options:

[name_u]Saylor[/name_u] [name_f]Capri[/name_f]

[name_u]London[/name_u] [name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_u]London[/name_u] [name_u]Gray[/name_u]
[name_u]London[/name_u] [name_f]Capri[/name_f]

1 Like

I’ve really come around to liking [name_u]Saylor[/name_u] in the past few years (since I found out it’s a surname - until then I thought people were just messing with the spelling of “sailor”). It has a sunny quality about it. I would go with [name_u]Saylor[/name_u] here!

If you decide to go with [name_u]London[/name_u] instead, I would advise against [name_u]London[/name_u] [name_u]Gray[/name_u] because it just makes me picture the city of [name_u]London[/name_u], overcast.

2 Likes

I like [name_u]London[/name_u] – so sleek and sophisticated!

None of those middles are quite my style – I would probably choose a more traditional/feminine middle to pair with the modern [name_u]London[/name_u]. I think I like [name_u]London[/name_u] [name_u]Gray[/name_u] best of your choices, but it is quite wordy

Some middle suggestions that give me the same vibe as [name_u]London[/name_u]

[name_u]London[/name_u] [name_f]Paige[/name_f]
[name_u]London[/name_u] [name_f]Bree[/name_f]
[name_u]London[/name_u] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]
[name_u]London[/name_u] [name_u]Blair[/name_u]

I prefer [name_u]London[/name_u]. Out of the three middle name options, my favourite is [name_u]London[/name_u] [name_f]Capri[/name_f], though I do agree with the previous poster that a more feminine middle name might suit London/Saylor better, since they’re both unisex.

Out of [name_u]Saylor[/name_u] and [name_u]London[/name_u], I prefer [name_u]London[/name_u]. [name_u]London[/name_u] [name_u]Gray[/name_u] is my favorite combo of yours.
To get the nickname [name_f]Lo[/name_f], I suggest [name_u]Logan[/name_u]. It’s unisex like [name_u]Saylor[/name_u] and [name_u]London[/name_u].

I prefer [name_u]Saylor[/name_u]!

I love the bright [name_u]Saylor[/name_u] [name_f]Capri[/name_f]!

i really love saylor! saylor capri is lovely (saylor august would be lovely too!)

Definitely Saylor,I really like the sound of London,but I don’t know if your daughter would like to be called [name_u]London[/name_u] when she maybe wants to go to the city [name_u]London[/name_u] (London wants to go to London),especially other children can be really mean about something like that

I love [name_u]Saylor[/name_u] Capri,Saylor [name_u]Gray[/name_u] would be really cute too

[name_u]London[/name_u] with nn [name_f]Lo[/name_f]. I think it’s cuter and more wearable as a name.
I like [name_u]London[/name_u] [name_f]Capri[/name_f] for you.
[name_u]Gray[/name_u] reminds me of how miserable the weather can get in [name_u]London[/name_u] so to me it’s like trying to describe the place.