[name_f]Madeline[/name_f] [name_f]Michelle[/name_f]

[name_m]Landon[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u]
[name_u]Carson[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_u]Logan[/name_u] [name_m]Daniel[/name_m]
[name_m]Weston[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]
[name_u]Bentley[/name_u] [name_u]Ryan[/name_u]
[name_m]Braxton[/name_m] [name_m]Timothy[/name_m]
[name_u]Carter[/name_u] [name_u]Dean[/name_u]

Firstly, your style is very different from mine (and probably from many other Nameberries). You seem to like more modern, contemporary and unisex names as well surnames. That’s fine because it’s your style. I don’t know anyone with these names so I can’t really give you any imagery. Here are my thoughts on your combos.

[name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u] [name_u]Easton[/name_u] - the combo is too unisex. The gender would be unknown if anyone saw this name written on the page.
[name_u]Kennedy[/name_u] [name_f]Annette[/name_f] - I prefer the mn to the trendy fn
[name_f]Rachel[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] - this is classic and pretty. It will age well.
[name_u]Sutton[/name_u] [name_u]Cheyenne[/name_u] - [name_u]Sutton[/name_u] is very unattractive. It rhymes with some terrible words (mutton, glutton). If you don’t have Native American heritage or [name_u]Cheyenne[/name_u] the place doesn’t have significance for you, I would pass on this middle name. Unfortunately, [name_u]Sutton[/name_u] [name_u]Cheyenne[/name_u] may get teased with “Slu@@on Shy [name_f]Ann[/name_f]”.
Emmalyne [name_f]Michelle[/name_f] - I prefer [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] but this is a family name as per your other post so it works for you.
[name_u]Tatum[/name_u] [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] [name_f]Ann[/name_f] - [name_u]Tatum[/name_u] is ok. My first thought is of actress [name_u]Tatum[/name_u] O’[name_u]Neal[/name_u].
[name_f]Madeline[/name_f] [name_f]Michelle[/name_f] - I like [name_f]Madeline[/name_f] but not with the “dated” [name_f]Michelle[/name_f]. If [name_f]Michelle[/name_f] is honouring a family member, then that would trump everything else.

[name_m]Landon[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] - this is ok but switch it around to [name_u]Michael[/name_u] [name_m]Landon[/name_m] and that was the famous “[name_m]Little[/name_m] House on the [name_u]Prairie[/name_u]” actor who actually helped increase the popularity of the name [name_m]Landon[/name_m].
[name_u]Carson[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] - a rugged cowboy fn with an English gentleman mn.
[name_u]Logan[/name_u] [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] - [name_u]Logan[/name_u] is very trendy (for both genders) but this combo is bad.
[name_m]Weston[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] - I prefer [name_u]Easton[/name_u]. [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] is a classic and timeless choice.
[name_u]Bentley[/name_u] [name_u]Ryan[/name_u] - Luxury car brand names are cheesy to me. The name has been given a bad reputation as a “teen mom” name.
[name_m]Braxton[/name_m] [name_m]Timothy[/name_m] - I love [name_m]Timothy[/name_m]. [name_m]Braxton[/name_m] is harsh and uappealing.
[name_u]Carter[/name_u] [name_u]Dean[/name_u] - I think [name_u]Dean[/name_u] [name_u]Carter[/name_u] would be better. [name_u]Carter[/name_u] sounds like “cart her” to me.

From your girl’s choices I particularly like - [name_f]Rachel[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], Emmalyne [name_f]Michelle[/name_f], and [name_f]Madeline[/name_f] [name_f]Michelle[/name_f]. I like the name [name_u]Tatum[/name_u], I have actually known a girl with that name, but not too crazy about the combo as a whole.

From your boy’s choices, I think the following are really great:

[name_m]Landon[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u]
[name_u]Carson[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_m]Weston[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]

Mackenzie Easton - I picture a boy. Mackenzie is a a unisex name (I actually know more boy Mackenzies than girl Mackenzies) and combined with Easton which is very masculine I would assume that Mackenzie Easton was a boy. A very handsome boy, but still a boy.
Kennedy Annette - I picture a very preppy, popular girl with a lot of insecurities. Sorry but I just can’t get on board with Kennedy. The meaning is terrible. I like Annette though.
Rachel Elizabeth - A sweet, smart down to earth little girl. Love it.
Sutton Cheyenne - I picture a country girl but I find this combo to be a little “trashy”. Sutton reminds me of a not so nice word girls are called sometimes and I don’t find Cheyenne to be all that sophisticated either. I think a girl named Sutton could have a lot of issues with teasing.
Emmalyne Michelle - I picture a shy little girl who has a little bit of an artistic side. I really dislike the spelling of “Emmalynn” but if you like than thats all that matters.
Tatum Sarah Ann - I again picture a country girl. Very southern. Personality similar to your typical cheerleader. Its not my style but I don’t mind it.
Madeline Michelle - Madeline is so cute! I think of the Madeline TV show/Books from when I was little. I picture a cute, curious little girl with a big heart.

Landon Michael - This is a very strong name. I picture an All American boy who excels at sports and is very confident and well liked.
Carson James - I picture a Carson James to be a very intelligent, noble person. He is very honest and dependable and just overall a very good guy.
Logan Daniel - A little boy who is very active and into sports with a charming personality. Logan is a little over done but its a nice name.
Weston Thomas - A country boy who is very dedicated and loyal. I too like Easton better. Easton Thomas would be awesome.
Bentley Ryan - Country boy, again. I would be careful with this name. Its very “Teen Momish”. I actually think that the little boy named Bentley’s dad from “Teen Mom” is named Ryan.
Braxton Timothy - very active, mischievous little boy.
Carter Dean - I really like this combo. Its a very strong, solid name. It has a little “southern” feel but its not overwhelming. I think this is a nice balanced name.

I like Rachel & Madeline the best for girls and Carter & Carson the best from your boys list.

Thanks everyone. [name_f]Every[/name_f] name on my list is unheard of or slightly used or is a family representation… I guess that’s why I like them. I adore the names [name_u]Jordan[/name_u], [name_u]Taylor[/name_u], [name_f]Brandi[/name_f], [name_m]Luke[/name_m], [name_m]Brandon[/name_m], [name_u]Dylan[/name_u], [name_m]David[/name_m], [name_u]Evan[/name_u] but they are way over used in my town. I know someone is going to have a name similar to someone else unless it’s just good luck ,haha, but I rather try to avoid that