Name images??

I wanna know what you guys picture when you think of these names and also the images and personality’s they give off. Post a picture if you feel like it.

[name]Charlie[/name] [name]James[/name] [name]Britton[/name]
[name]Jude[/name] [name]William[/name]
[name]James[/name] [name]Henry[/name]
[name]Bennett[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]Henry[/name] [name]Bennett[/name]
[name]Flynn[/name] [name]William[/name]

Thanks so much!! :slight_smile:

[name]Charlie[/name] [name]James[/name] [name]Britton[/name]- A happy baby to an extremely energetic toddler, [name]Charlie[/name] is that little angel we all hope to have. He probably loves bugs, and dirt, and typical little boy things.

[name]Jude[/name] [name]William[/name]- [name]Jude[/name] is quiet and a little shy, but when he starts school, he’ll make friends quickly.

[name]James[/name] [name]Henry[/name]- All the girls will love him. He’s smooth and cool.

[name]Bennett[/name] [name]James[/name]- [name]Ben[/name] is the little boy you have to watch closely, as he gets into everything. A little more curious than the rest, he can also be a bit of a troublemaker, though he doesn’t mean to be.

[name]Henry[/name] [name]Bennett[/name]- He’s a very smart boy. Loves to read once he learns how. Potty training him will be a breeze.

[name]Flynn[/name] [name]William[/name]- Also very smart and sweet. He’s sentimental and will stay latched to mommy’s leg. As most boys do, [name]Flynn[/name] loves to play outside.

[name]Charlie[/name] [name]James[/name] [name]Britton[/name] - is [name]Britton[/name] the last name? [name]Charlie[/name] [name]James[/name] is cute.
[name]Jude[/name] [name]William[/name] - [name]Jude[/name] seems to me like it’s trying very hard to be cool.
[name]James[/name] [name]Henry[/name] - It’s okay
[name]Bennet[/name] - Cute, but prefer [name]Benjamin[/name] ([name]Benjy[/name]) or [name]Benno[/name].
[name]Henry[/name] [name]Bennet[/name] - [name]Henry[/name] as a first name, especially with this middle, seems a little too old-fashioned and British-y to me.
[name]Flynn[/name] [name]William[/name] - Cool combo, but [name]Flynn[/name] is so close to [name]Lynn[/name] that it comes across as a bit girly to me.
Good luck! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the responses!! :slight_smile: keep em’ coming.

[name]Charlie[/name] [name]James[/name] [name]Britton[/name] - I would never put a nickname on a birth certificate. [name]Charles[/name] [name]James[/name] [name]Britton[/name] is very regal. [name]Charlie[/name] to me describes a goofball!
[name]Jude[/name] [name]William[/name] - I like it a lot. I think of a very musical, pensive person.
[name]James[/name] [name]Henry[/name] - Classic. You can’t go wrong with this one! I think of a very suave, social, and witty person.
[name]Bennett[/name] [name]James[/name] - I like it. I think of someone athletic and stubborn but with a soft side.
[name]Henry[/name] [name]Bennett[/name] - I am not such a fan of the way the first syllables of both names rhyme, but it’s not bad. What about [name]Henry[/name] [name]Beckett[/name]? I think of [name]Henry[/name] as a cultured, smart, and good-natured individual.
[name]Flynn[/name] [name]William[/name] - I do not like [name]Flynn[/name]. It sounds rather girly, and it is a mouthful anyway, or at least, in my opinion.

Have you considered…

[name]Ezra[/name]
[name]Sebastian[/name]
[name]Reid[/name], [name]Reed[/name]
[name]Benjamin[/name]
[name]Vincent[/name]
[name]Jonah[/name], [name]Jonas[/name]
[name]Percy[/name] ([name]Percival[/name])
[name]Lyle[/name]
[name]Isaac[/name]
[name]Phineas[/name]
[name]Quentin[/name]
[name]Abel[/name]
[name]Dean[/name]
[name]Nicholas[/name]
[name]Atticus[/name]
[name]Matthias[/name] – I love [name]Matthias[/name] [name]Henry[/name]
[name]Franklin[/name]
[name]Everett[/name]
[name]August[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name]
[name]Samuel[/name]
[name]Levi[/name]

I hope that helps!

I actually get the same image from all of these names: an easygoing guy who’s fun to be around, perhaps with a bit of style.

I actually love [name]Dean[/name] but our last name starts with De so that rules on [name]Delilah[/name], [name]Declan[/name], [name]Deacon[/name] and [name]Dean[/name] which are all pretty great. [name]Flynn[/name], much like on my girls list, [name]Marley[/name] are only there for my husbands sake. He loves [name]Marley[/name] so much I think its cute. [name]Bennett[/name] [name]Dean[/name] sounds very handsome too. [name]Bennett[/name] [name]Dean[/name] Dep**** doesn’t sound too alliterative I think. Or [name]Bennett[/name] [name]Jude[/name] is kinda cute too.

[name]Everett[/name]
[name]Atticus[/name]
[name]Levi[/name]
[name]Samuel[/name]

were all on my list but my hubby turned them all down. I however, could probably stick one of those in a mn spot. [name]Henry[/name] [name]Everett[/name] is gorgeous.