Name my backpack?

Yeah, I know it’s not a pet. But I’ve decided that it needs a name anyway.

It’s small, bright blue and bright orange and black, a big pocket and a small one, two side netted spots for water bottles and one of those zigzag stretchy things that might be for holding shoes. I got it on a school trip out of the country, so it was free and has a tour company logo on it. I use it daily, like my car and my computer (Huxtable Starfish and [name_u]Chris[/name_u]), so I have deemed it deserving of a moniker.

It is a he. Ideas?

I think you should use a name related to the school tour…

[name_f]France[/name_f] - [name_m]Olivier[/name_m], [name_u]Jean[/name_u]-[name_m]Luc[/name_m] (bonus name for [name_f]Star[/name_f] Trek fans), [name_m]Henri[/name_m]
[name_f]England[/name_f]/UK - [name_m]George[/name_m] or [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] or [name_m]Louis[/name_m] or [name_m]Prince[/name_m], of course

Where did you go?

[name_m]Costa[/name_m] [name_f]Rica[/name_f]. Awesome country, terrible tour. D:

[name_u]Jean[/name_u]-[name_m]Luc[/name_m] is super cool, even for this non-trekkie who doesn’t get the reference. :wink: And [name_m]Prince[/name_m] is awesome, but a touch pretentious for my modest little pack.

[name_u]Jean[/name_u]-[name_m]Luc[/name_m] [name_m]Picard[/name_m] - Next Generation captain and all round sex-symbol.

Let’s see - [name_m]Costa[/name_m] [name_f]Rica[/name_f], and laying with the letters:

[name_m]Ricardo[/name_m] ([name_u]Ricky[/name_u] or [name_m]Rico[/name_m])
[name_u]Corey[/name_u]
[name_m]Scot[/name_m]

Y con un pocito de Espanol

Mochi - I think that the Spanish word is mochita but its feminine.

[name_u]Bernie[/name_u] sounds like a backpack.

[name_m]How[/name_m] 'bout [name_m]Javier[/name_m]?

[name_m]Esteban[/name_m] sprang to mind as soon as I heard your description. The perfect name.

If you want a playful name that is fun to say, how about [name_m]Maximiliano[/name_m]?

Or, if not, then how about:
[name_m]Pablo[/name_m]
[name_m]Julio[/name_m]
[name_m]Javier[/name_m]
[name_m]Carlos[/name_m]
[name_u]Nicol[/name_u]ás
[name_m]Thiago[/name_m]
[name_m]Juan[/name_m]
[name_m]Santiago[/name_m]
[name_m]Felipe[/name_m]
[name_m]Lucas[/name_m]
Joaquín
[name_m]Tomas[/name_m]
[name_m]Diego[/name_m]
[name_m]Alejandro[/name_m]
[name_m]Mateo[/name_m]
[name_m]Emmanuel[/name_m]
[name_m]Agustin[/name_m]
Andrés

Oooh, [name_m]Esteban[/name_m]! [name_f]Love[/name_f] it, haha. And [name_m]Santiago[/name_m]!

[name_m]Esteban[/name_m] [name_u]Jean[/name_u]-[name_m]Luc[/name_m] maybe? Because nonsequitur?

[name_m]Esteban[/name_m] [name_u]Jean[/name_u]-[name_m]Luc[/name_m] gets my vote… the title of this thread made me laugh!