Name my kittens!

name these kittens:

• one on the left is a boy
• middle kitten is a girl
• one on the right is a boy

[name_u]Si[/name_u] you have a theme or something? Like food names, literary names, pop cultured names?

I’ll go ahead and offer [name_m]Hades[/name_m], [name_u]Kali[/name_u] and [name_m]Pluto[/name_m] because cats are cute little furry death machines.

Aww so cute! What kind of names do you like?

no themes! just looking for nice names, the dads name is hades and the mother’s is lulu

2 Likes

2023 is apparently year of the T so we’ll try with [name_m]Toulouse[/name_m], [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]

[name_u]Or[/name_u] descriptive, Polka, Donut/Dot (white dot on her back) and Stripes

I’d be tempted to use Melinoë and [name_m]Zagreus[/name_m] after hades kids but there’s one missing. Had the father been [name_m]Zeus[/name_m], this wouldn’t have happened.

1 Like

[name_m]Fitz[/name_m], [name_f]Pippa[/name_f], [name_f]Crete[/name_f], [name_f]Orla[/name_f], Oats, [name_f]Cinnamon[/name_f], [name_f]Fig[/name_f], [name_u]Panda[/name_u], [name_f]Peaches[/name_f], Spitz, [name_u]Ash[/name_u], [name_m]Nugget[/name_m], Soda, [name_f]Zelda[/name_f], [name_f]Rosie[/name_f], [name_m]Miro[/name_m], [name_u]Halo[/name_u], Hawke, [name_m]Cosmos[/name_m], [name_f]Selene[/name_f], [name_u]Ripley[/name_u], [name_f]Bee[/name_f], Moony, Hollow, Nordic, Cinders, [name_f]Samhain[/name_f]
Lol

churro, muffin + boots :paw_prints:

1 Like

the one on the left looks like an [name_u]Oreo[/name_u] or [name_u]Coriander[/name_u] " [name_u]Corey[/name_u] "
middle one could be just [name_f]Cookie[/name_f] or [name_f]Saffron[/name_f]
right - [name_f]Brownie[/name_f] or [name_u]Pepper[/name_u]

I went a little theme-y. 80s pop stars maybe could work too - [name_u]Bowie[/name_u] , [name_u]Jett[/name_u] , [name_u]Prince[/name_u] (after [name_u]David[/name_u] [name_u]Bowie[/name_u], [name_u]Joan[/name_u] [name_u]Jett[/name_u] and [name_u]Prince[/name_u] as in the singer)

Other random names that came to mind:
[name_u]Waverly[/name_u]
[name_f]Tamarind[/name_f]
[name_f]Bijou[/name_f]
Tootsie
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f]
[name_f]Glenda[/name_f]
[name_m]Elmo[/name_m]
[name_m]Grover[/name_m]
Cushion
Blanket
[name_m]Xylon[/name_m]
[name_f]Velvet[/name_f]
[name_f]Opal[/name_f]

So cute! :heart_eyes_cat:
What about…
Mouse (grey and white kitten)
[name_f]Birdie[/name_f] (black and white kitten)
[name_u]Cricket[/name_u] (striped kitten)

[name_m]Apollo[/name_m], [name_f]Athena[/name_f], [name_u]Atlas[/name_u]
Tiber, [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] and [name_m]Titan[/name_m]
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m], [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] and [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u]
[name_m]Zebedee[/name_m], [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] and [name_u]Ziggy[/name_u]
[name_u]Atlas[/name_u], [name_u]Cleo[/name_u] and [name_m]Felix[/name_m]

Muslin, [name_u]Panda[/name_u] and [name_u]Kit[/name_u]

[name_m]Zeus[/name_m], [name_u]Leto[/name_u] and [name_m]Draco[/name_m]

With the dad’s name being [name_m]Hades[/name_m] all I can think about is Greek Gods and Goddesses names.

Boys:
[name_m]Poseidon[/name_m]
[name_m]Zeus[/name_m]
[name_u]Ares[/name_u]
[name_m]Apollo[/name_m]

[name_f]Girl[/name_f]:
[name_u]Artemis[/name_u]
[name_f]Hera[/name_f]
[name_f]Athena[/name_f]
[name_f]Aphrodite[/name_f]

A cute set would be [name_u]Ares[/name_u], [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] and [name_u]Artemis[/name_u] of [name_u]Ares[/name_u], [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] and [name_f]Athena[/name_f]

[name_u]Max[/name_u], [name_u]Milo[/name_u], [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]
[name_u]Freddie[/name_u], [name_u]Frankie[/name_u], [name_f]Junie[/name_f]
[name_m]Otto[/name_m], [name_u]Gus[/name_u], [name_u]Ivy[/name_u]

@pinkcandyfloss53 just curious, what did you end up naming the kittens?