Name my love interest!

I’m having a really hard time coming up with the perfect name for the love interest in my little romance novel!

The main character is called [name_f]Mila[/name_f] and she has a best friend named [name_f]Gwen[/name_f].

Mila’s love interest is a guy who lives in the apartment directly next to hers and they share a wall. He is 24, tall and thin, mixed, with 3c curls & brown eyes. He’s quiet and likes to read, write poetry, and take care of plants. (The meet cute involves him leaving a plant on her doorstep after moving in.) He has a nut allergy and is scared of horses, and is classically trained in piano but can’t sing at all. He’s close with his sisters (one older, one younger) and single mom, [name_f]Irene[/name_f]. I’ll name the sisters once his name is nailed down but [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] is in the running for the younger one who is 18 and a senior in high school.

I played with [name_m]Elio[/name_m], [name_m]Emilio[/name_m], [name_m]Benaiah[/name_m], and [name_m]Graham[/name_m] for a while and none of them are right. Currently his name is [name_u]Asa[/name_u] [name_u]Callahan[/name_u] but I am still looking! Last name suggestions too please!

Aaron
Adrian
Barrett
Beau
Camden
Dean
Dustin
Eli
Elijah
Ellis
Emmett
Everett