Name my twin boys

I’m having the hardest time with names, especially Twin B. Here’s my thought process so far but nothing is really set in stone

• They’re identical boys so I feel like they should flow well together.
  • We’re pretty nerdy and I love fantasy names or anything inspired by fantasy/sci-fi books/games/etc. (World of Warcraft, GoT, LoTR, [name_m]Elder[/name_m] Scrolls, etc.)
  • I would prefer something more unique but also okay with something classic if I like it enough.

I have two sons already:
[name_u]Kayden[/name_u] [name_u]Wade[/name_u]: Dad picked first name in a compromise
[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_u]Winter[/name_u]: Inspiration drawn from a book
I didn’t purposely go with the -en/-an ending but now I feel like it’s almost a trend that I don’t know if I want to keep up with?

Here’s my list of names I’m considering so far:
[name_m]Kylo[/name_m]: as in [name_m]Kylo[/name_m] [name_u]Ren[/name_u] from Star Wars. This is my #1 choice right now for Twin A but having a hard time finding a name for B that flows well. I also am not a huge fan that it is a repeated K name.
[name_m]Soren[/name_m]: a nod to my Norwegian heritage, although we would probably go with the more American pronounciation Sor-en vs. Sur-en
Rhysand ([name_u]Rhys[/name_u]): Drawn from a book
[name_u]Orion[/name_u]
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m]
[name_u]Finley[/name_u]
[name_u]Carden[/name_u]: I actually LOVE this one the most, but I think it’s too similar to [name_u]Kayden[/name_u] and it also is a close rhyme with our last name so I think it’s out sadly.

I haven’t even started on middle names so feel free to have fun with that.

2 Likes

[name_m]Kylo[/name_m] [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] & [name_m]Riddick[/name_m] Cove
[name_m]Soren[/name_m] Cassius & [name_m]Thane[/name_m] [name_u]Valor[/name_u]
[name_m]Eamon[/name_m] Dune & [name_u]Bran[/name_u] Hawthorne
Calix River & [name_m]Taurean[/name_m] Omri
Jorah Ramsay & [name_m]Oberyn[/name_m]/Oberon Aloysius
[name_m]Riordan[/name_m] [name_u]Snow[/name_u] “[name_u]Rio[/name_u]” & [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u] [name_m]Bjorn[/name_m] “[name_u]Pip[/name_u]”
Ulysses Theoden “Sully” & Garrick Thaddeus “Rhett”

1 Like

I love the fantasy/sci-fi “theme” and [name_u]Kayden[/name_u] and [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] are just stunning togther. :heart_eyes:

Ok so I try my best, feel free to mix and match how you like. [name_f]Hope[/name_f] I got your taste right.

[name_m]Kylo[/name_m] [name_u]Wild[/name_u] & [name_m]Atreyu[/name_m] ([name_m]Ah[/name_m]-tray-yoo) [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] (I get if the spelling is to weird, but I just really love the sound of [name_m]Kylo[/name_m] and [name_m]Atreyu[/name_m] togther)
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_m]Jojen[/name_m] & [name_u]Artemis[/name_u] [name_m]Wes[/name_m]
Rhysand “Rhys” [name_m]Vero[/name_m] & Jaskier "[name_m]Jas[/name_m]/Ski * " [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] *or whatever you like
[name_u]Orion[/name_u] [name_u]Dara[/name_u] & [name_m]Gendry[/name_m] [name_u]Witt[/name_u]
Artorius [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] & [name_m]Daario[/name_m] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]

1 Like

Are you a fan of [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] J. [name_m]Maas[/name_m]’s books by any chance? I think [name_m]Soren[/name_m] and [name_u]Orion[/name_u] are my favorites probably.

I admit I think that [name_m]Kylo[/name_m] won’t age well and he’s a villain character so not a name I would choose. I really like [name_u]Orion[/name_u], [name_m]Soren[/name_m], and [name_m]Caspian[/name_m]. I think Rhysand is also useable and fits with your other names.
LOTR Names: Beren, [name_m]Thorin[/name_m], [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u] (nn [name_u]Pippin[/name_u]), Haldir
Other Names: [name_m]Reynard[/name_m], [name_m]Torin[/name_m], [name_u]Tobin[/name_u], [name_m]Stellan[/name_m], [name_m]Finnick[/name_m], [name_m]Lorcan[/name_m], Roric, [name_m]Faolan[/name_m]

Soren & Roric
[name_m]Soren[/name_m] & [name_m]Faolan[/name_m]
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m] & [name_u]Orion[/name_u]
Beren & [name_m]Finnick[/name_m]
[name_u]Peregrine[/name_u] & [name_m]Faolan[/name_m]
[name_m]Stellan[/name_m] & Rhysand

Her Throne of Glass books are how I decided on [name_u]Rowan[/name_u]! [name_u]Winter[/name_u] was also our choice for a girl from the [name_m]Tom[/name_m] [name_m]Hardy[/name_m] series ‘Taboo’ but it seemed like a great choice for a middle name considering [name_u]Rowan[/name_u]’s affinity for ice in the books. :smile:

Atreyu is intriguing to me, I might ponder over this one for a bit.

1 Like

I love [name_u]Orion[/name_u] and [name_m]Caspian[/name_m]! Very cute! I actually saw a girl on Instagram and she has twin boys named [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] and [name_u]Quill[/name_u] (I feel like you’d like [name_u]Quill[/name_u] because of [name_m]Peter[/name_m] [name_u]Quill[/name_u] from guardians of the galaxy) Here are some other names I feel would fit your style.

Atlas
[name_u]Zephyr[/name_u]
[name_u]Aries[/name_u]
[name_m]Stellan[/name_m]
[name_m]Evander[/name_m]
[name_u]Valor[/name_u]
[name_u]Bravery[/name_u]
[name_u]Flynn[/name_u]
[name_u]Ryder[/name_u]

1 Like

I love Throne of Glass! I just finished Heir of [name_u]Fire[/name_u] :slight_smile:

I dont like [name_m]Kylo[/name_m]… its also quite similar to [name_u]Kayden[/name_u].
I love caspian and orion together! How handsome.