Name my twins!

I thought this would be a fun idea to try. Judging by my signature line what would you name my twins? We don’t know the genders so do B/B, G/G and B/G. I cannot wait to see what you come up with :slight_smile:

Hoping these names are to your liking. Sorry if they’re too vintage-sounding.

Boy / Boy: [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Warren[/name] & [name]Daniel[/name] [name]Whittaker[/name]

Boy / Girl: [name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Forrest[/name] & [name]Calliope[/name] [name]Maeve[/name]

Girl / Girl: Ais(h)ling [name]Matilda[/name] & [name]Emery[/name] [name]Marin[/name]

(B/B) [name]Dean[/name] [name]Clifford[/name], [name]Russell[/name] [name]Blaise[/name], [name]Paisley[/name] [name]Madison[/name], Cheyenn [name]Mariah[/name], [name]Levi[/name] [name]Dallas[/name] and [name]Wyatt[/name] [name]Calvin[/name]
(G/G) [name]Dean[/name] [name]Clifford[/name], [name]Russell[/name] [name]Blaise[/name], [name]Paisley[/name] [name]Madison[/name], Cheyenn [name]Mariah[/name], [name]Ava[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] and [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Gwendolyn[/name]
(B/G) [name]Dean[/name] [name]Clifford[/name], [name]Russell[/name] [name]Blaise[/name], [name]Paisley[/name] [name]Madison[/name], Cheyenn [name]Mariah[/name], [name]Abigail[/name] [name]Faye[/name] and [name]Callum[/name] [name]Marshall[/name]

[name]Callum[/name] [name]Oliver[/name] and [name]Keaton[/name] [name]Elliot[/name]
[name]Micah[/name] [name]Greyson[/name] and [name]Lillian[/name] [name]Monroe[/name]
[name]Elodie[/name] [name]Cora[/name] and [name]Brigitte[/name] [name]Petra[/name]

B/B- [name]John[/name] [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Cato[/name] and [name]Henry[/name] [name]Milo[/name] [name]James[/name] ([name]Jack[/name] and [name]Harry[/name])

G/G- [name]Seraphina[/name] [name]Isabel[/name] [name]Grace[/name] and [name]Elodie[/name] [name]Sophronia[/name] [name]Haven[/name] ([name]Sera[/name] and [name]Lola[/name])

G/B- [name]Loretta[/name] [name]Coralie[/name] [name]Maeve[/name] and [name]Huxley[/name] [name]Elijah[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] ([name]Lettie[/name] and [name]Huck[/name])

Congrats :slight_smile:

B/B: [name]Miles[/name] [name]Christopher[/name] and [name]Gregory[/name] [name]Leonard[/name]

G/G:[name]Rebecca[/name] [name]Simone[/name] and [name]Savannah[/name] [name]Eve[/name]

G/B:[name]Felicity[/name] [name]June[/name] and [name]Maxwell[/name] [name]Ethan[/name]

G/G- [name]Skyler[/name] [name]Mackenzie[/name] and [name]Teagan[/name] [name]Mallory[/name]

B/B- [name]Elijah[/name] [name]River[/name] and [name]Sawyer[/name] [name]Wesley[/name] (or [name]Cooper[/name] [name]Easton[/name] or [name]Caesar[/name] [name]Pike[/name])

G/B- [name]Sasha[/name] [name]Mae[/name] and [name]Xavier[/name] [name]Charles[/name]

B/B - [name]Graham[/name] [name]Oliver[/name] and [name]Luke[/name] [name]Michael[/name]/ [name]Michael[/name] [name]Caleb[/name]

B/G - [name]Graham[/name] [name]Oliver[/name] or [name]Patrick[/name] [name]James[/name] and [name]Sophie[/name] [name]Mae[/name]/ [name]Lauren[/name] [name]Mia[/name]

G/G - [name]Nina[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] and [name]Laura[/name] [name]Grace[/name] or [name]Anna[/name] [name]Louise[/name] and [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Jane[/name]

Aww, I love these things. With [name]Dean[/name] [name]Clifford[/name], [name]Russell[/name] [name]Blaise[/name], [name]Paisley[/name] [name]Madison[/name], and [name]Cheyenne[/name] [name]Mariah[/name], I would say:

G/G: [name]Annabel[/name] [name]Mercy[/name] and [name]Sarah[/name]-[name]Jane[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] “[name]Annie[/name] and [name]Sadie[/name]”
G/B: [name]Annabel[/name] [name]Mercy[/name] and [name]Boone[/name] [name]Avery[/name] “[name]Annie[/name] and [name]Boone[/name]”
B/B: [name]Boone[/name] [name]Clinton[/name] and [name]Avery[/name] [name]Chance[/name] “[name]Boone[/name] and [name]Avery[/name]”

:slight_smile:

Proud Momma To: [name]Dean[/name] [name]Clifford[/name] :heart: [name]Russell[/name] [name]Blaise[/name] :heart: [name]Paisley[/name] [name]Madison[/name] :heart: [name]Cheyenne[/name] [name]Mariah[/name] :heart: & two growing bundles of joy!

[name]Bellamy[/name] [name]Jane[/name] and [name]Winona[/name] [name]Skye[/name]
[name]Lachlan[/name] [name]Connor[/name] and [name]Marshall[/name] [name]Jamison[/name]
[name]Susannah[/name] [name]Story[/name] and [name]Everett[/name] [name]Henry[/name]

rollo

B/B: [name]Zachary[/name] [name]Felix[/name] & [name]Ronan[/name] [name]Oliver[/name]
G/G: [name]Abigail[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] & [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Lauren[/name]
B/G: [name]Ciaran[/name] [name]Jude[/name] & [name]Willa[/name] [name]Violet[/name] {[name]KEER[/name]-run}

B/B: [name]Travis[/name] [name]Dane[/name] and [name]Thatcher[/name] [name]Ambrose[/name]
B/G: [name]Brayden[/name] [name]James[/name] and [name]Henrietta[/name] [name]Leigh[/name]
G/G: [name]Saige[/name] [name]Marielle[/name] and [name]Audrina[/name] [name]Rose[/name]