Name Nerds on TikTok?

Are there any fellow name enthusiasts on TikTok? I’ve been enjoying sharing my love of names, and would love any name peeps to join me. [name_u]Or[/name_u] leave your name so I can follow you. I’m @zoetallulah. I hope to see you over there!

9 Likes

[name_m]Just[/name_m] saw the subject line and was about to suggest following YOUR account, before I realised it was you on here! I’m a follower and I’ve been loving watching your TikToks, congrats on how well you’re doing too!

I have an account but don’t make any videos. Would absolutely love to hear your opinions on some of my combos though, if I could PM you.

Oh I love this! :slight_smile: How funny! Yes, I would love to give you opinions – either in the thread or PM. :slight_smile:

Oh, I’ve seen your videos! I really do enjoy them, I have an account but I really only just post videos of names that I like :sweat_smile: Maybe I’ll be a bit more active! It’s exciting to have you here!

Oh I just saw your video Nicknames for [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] on my fyp! [name_f]Glad[/name_f] to see you here on Nameberry :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

your videos come on my fyp all the time! i love your content, and you seem like such a nice person!!

so cool to see you on nameberry!

Oh thank you so much! :slight_smile: I have been having fun over there. I am so glad to be here now as well!

1 Like

awe! i just realized that was you!! i often see your videos on my for you page. i will have to leave a follow! ps. your videos are really fun and helpful

[name_m]Just[/name_m] followed you on TikTok! :grinning:

I don’t make name specific video’s on TikTok, but I do make videos following our infertility journey and struggles. AVH333 is my name on there!

I have been thinking about getting on TikTok for the past couple weeks after a few friends told me that I should. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you guys think it’s worth it? Also, I didn’t know that there were name videos on TikTok! :grinning:

Btw, I do have a names channel on YouTube! [name_m]Feel[/name_m] free to check it out if you like!

I’m also a huge fan of names. I really love exploring all the possibilities! I’m just starting out on TikTok, and am looking forward to seeing what is out there. I think it is great that you’re trying to connect with other name nerds, so I’d love to join in. I search for different content on this topic and download it with this handy tool: https://www.sstiktok.org/en. [name_f]My[/name_f] username is @hollythedaydreamer. See you there!