Name of Stella McCartney's New Daughter

[name]Hi[/name] Nameberries, I don’t normally post about celebrity baby names because I think they get more than enough publicity already but I had to get some other opinions on [name]Stella[/name] McCartney’s new daughter’s name [name]Reiley[/name] [name]Dilys[/name] [name]Stella[/name] [name]Willis[/name]. She has two sons [name]Miller[/name] and [name]Beckett[/name] so I wasn’t too surprised that she chose another surname. But personally I was kind of perplexed to hear that she named her second daughter [name]Reiley[/name] because her first daughter’s name is [name]Bailey[/name]. To me, they’re almost the same name except for the two first letters. For such a creative person, her choice doesn’t show a lot of imagination in my opinion. I’m curious to know what other Berries think?

I don’t think [name]Bailey[/name] and [name]Reilly[/name] (not sure how she’s spelling it) are too similar - but right away I noticed all the L’s in the new baby’s name!

[name]Way[/name] too similar for siblings imo. That reminds me of angie harmon’s daughters finley, avery & emery. I like all of those name but the youngest two only have two different letters and a and e are sooo similar sounding they almost don’t count as being seperate letters. I’m glad I’m not alone in being irked with people’s borderline rhymey children’s names. :slight_smile:

At least it wasn’t [name]Kensington[/name]. Oh wait, I bet that’s the next [name]Simpson[/name]-Wentz baby.