Name of the day (Part 1)

Sibset [name_u]Basil[/name_u] & [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face: I’m in love!!!

12 Likes

Frances! :blush:

10 Likes

Thinking about [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] today. :yellow_heart:

10 Likes

The lovely [name_f]Maple[/name_f], inspired by @LibelluleClaire!

11 Likes

Catarina! Ladybug in Spanish :beetle:

6 Likes

My name of the day is [name_f]Amity[/name_f], and old favorite of mine

7 Likes

Really loving [name_f]Elfrida[/name_f] (thank you @rosepip for the suggestion) - NB said it best “how cute would a baby [name_f]Elfie[/name_f] be?”

11 Likes

Juliette :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Diesel, one of my favourite dog names but now I’m thinking how cool it would be for a person?!

2 Likes

[name_f]Titania[/name_f] :fairy: :crown: & Wyrden

4 Likes

really crushing on [name_f]Dearbhail[/name_f] “Dare” today… I try not to get too attached to names without intuitive pronunciations, but that pretty much flew out the window when I read [name_f]Dearbhail[/name_f] :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Ozzy on a boy :sob:

11 Likes

While searching for a name that gives me similar vibes to [name_f]Vespertine[/name_f], I came across Noctiluca. I’ve fallen in love! :heart_eyes:

Particularly loving it as a unisex middle.

6 Likes

Sidney “[name_u]Sid[/name_u]” for a boy!

2 Likes

Desdemona!!!

8 Likes

Anouk :yellow_heart:

10 Likes

Today goes to [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] :pleading_face::blossom:

9 Likes

I know I said [name_u]Hollis[/name_u] a few days ago, but it’s [name_u]Hollis[/name_u] again! I picture the sweetest kid, running around outside in muddy overalls, splashing barefoot in a creek, climbing a tree and reading in the branches… :pleading_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

After talking about my username, I am now stuck on [name_f]Elanor[/name_f] and kind of want to use it irl… :thinking:

6 Likes

Today it’s the name “[name_m]Forbes[/name_m]” (for a girl) :wink:

1 Like