[name_u]Celeste[/name_u] ‘Este’ :dizzy::crown:

23 Likes

[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] :tangerine:

26 Likes

[name_f]Celia[/name_f] :blueberries::fairy::sun_behind_small_cloud:

22 Likes

[name_m]Ford[/name_m] :feather: :mountain: :blue_car:

14 Likes

[name_u]Daniel[/name_u]! Unusable for me, but I think it deserves more love on here! Such a soft and lovely sound, super versatile and multicultural, and definitely has cottagecore vibes to me which I know are pretty common on here!

23 Likes

Talvikki :snowflake: :sled: (the orignal longer form of [name_f]Talvi[/name_f], and also a type of flower!)

26 Likes

[name_f]Faline[/name_f] :maple_leaf::deer:

16 Likes

[name_f]Ellen[/name_f]

15 Likes

Today is all about [name_m]Frey[/name_m]! :chipmunk: :fallen_leaf:

19 Likes

yessss to those emojis & love seeing her get some recognition :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

i forgot what my name of the day was from like 2am last night (unless i made a post about it and i just don’t remember) WAIT it was sparrow :feather::dove:

11 Likes

alberta :dove::love_letter::ferris_wheel:

(german) ‘noble & bright’

28 Likes

@daisymeadows I flew over [name_f]Alberta[/name_f] recently, I could see the clouds snowing from above it was so pretty :snowflake:

2 Likes

[name_f]Gillian[/name_f] :sparkles: :tulip: :sunflower:

Yup, @lilyofthevale, you’ve convinced me :joy: [name_f]Gillian[/name_f] is a gorgeous name :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

17 Likes

Thinking about [name_u]Max[/name_u] on a girl today :motor_scooter::croissant::bouquet::cloud::cherries:

19 Likes

[name_f]Sabrina[/name_f] :broom::sparkles:

28 Likes

Thank you!! :heart_eyes: glad to hear :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: also really glad that [name_f]Gillian[/name_f] is finally starting to get some love around here

5 Likes

Gillian is great! I just realized she could have the nickname Ginny and now I’m obsessed. Gillian “Ginny”? :pleading_face:
It was my dream when I was little to have twins named Gillian & Lillian, lol

5 Likes

Awww I love that!! [name_f]Gillian[/name_f] nn [name_f]Ginny[/name_f] is really sweet, and it totally works!
Also, the rhyming twins idea is lovely, not to use irl, but I had the same thing when I was a kid, but I wanted twins called [name_u]Holly[/name_u] and [name_f]Molly[/name_f] :joy:

5 Likes