Name of the day (Part 1)

[name_u]Mallory[/name_u] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] nn Rory/Molly

Trying so hard to decide on a double middle combo though :eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
[name_u]Mallory[/name_u] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]
[name_u]Mallory[/name_u] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f]
[name_u]Mallory[/name_u] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u]

10 Likes

[name_f]Lilac[/name_f] :purple_heart:

20 Likes

[name_m]Judd[/name_m] :leaves: 🪵 :mushroom: :books:

When it comes to boy names, I’m usually so partial to soft, and often genderneutral, names. I would usually say [name_u]Jude[/name_u] over [name_m]Judd[/name_m], but now, I think it’s a bit of a tie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

:deer: [name_u]Roscoe[/name_u] :yarn:

and today I’m really liking [name_f]Iris[/name_f] :unicorn: , [name_f]Amethyst[/name_f] :crystal_ball: , and [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] :butterfly: for girls!

21 Likes

faye! such a dreamy name - might even be overtaking may for me :flushed:

18 Likes

My name today is Iliana :cherry_blossom:

Not sure if anyone used the old thread but it got deleted. Here’s a new multicultural name thread so if you come across anything that you wanna share there feel free!

17 Likes

Calathea

8 Likes

thinking about max today! :love_letter::teddy_bear:

20 Likes

[name_f]Adeline[/name_f] and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] :herb: :sunny: :yellow_heart:

18 Likes

It’s a [name_u]Kahlo[/name_u] kind of day! :green_heart: :star: :relaxed: :revolving_hearts: :dizzy:

15 Likes

[name_f]Faye[/name_f] is my nickname :grin:

6 Likes

Marnie :ocean::rainbow::butterfly::sparkles: road trips to the beach, trying to get as high up as possible on the swings, blueberry muffins, dewy grass in the morning

20 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] name of the day is : 502 Bad Gateway

But also [name_m]Darwin[/name_m] nn [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] :cloud_with_rain::coffee:

22 Likes

My sister told me she like the name [name_u]Sol[/name_u] so today it’s [name_u]Sol[/name_u] :black_heart: also she told me to put her name list into sibsets and omg I got so happy she even asked to find a Spanish name for a middle on her list

16 Likes

I’m a bit late, but I’d like to say :hearts: Ronan :hearts:

16 Likes

This is sooo gorgeous!! :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Today it’s 🧚🏼‍♀Flair Olivia-Faye :icecream: and :teddy_bear:[name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_u]Jackson[/name_u] :leaves:

9 Likes

Y’all! I had an epiphany!

[name_f]Ramona[/name_f] nn [name_u]Romy[/name_u]! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

17 Likes

Shockingly, [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u]! Such a sweet, quiet name :yellow_heart:

17 Likes

so cute!!!

2 Likes