Name of the day (Part 1)

I’ve been thinking of [name_f]October[/name_f] recently. Maybe [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] [name_f]October[/name_f] or [name_f]Calla[/name_f] [name_f]October[/name_f].

9 Likes

Loving [name_f]October[/name_f] as a middle name with [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] and [name_f]Calla[/name_f] it’s even more amazing :wink:.

3 Likes

@jonquils Aspenglow is beyond amazing! I think I’m in love :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I’ve been thinking about the name [name_u]Story[/name_u] for a little girl the past couple of days! And [name_u]Ever[/name_u]! I just think they’re both so sweet.

2 Likes

Calla [name_f]October[/name_f] is so whimsical and yet so refined. I love it!

3 Likes

Story and [name_u]Ever[/name_u] are just so, so sweet!

5 Likes

Annette. To honor my Spanish teacher, and for my love of ’[name_f]Ann[/name_f]’.

4 Likes

Annette is so pretty and your connection to it is perfect

1 Like

[name_f]Eve[/name_f]! (I have no inspiration for boys today :joy:)

4 Likes

Thank you! I’ve been contemplating her for a while, but there are still things holding me back (the [name_m]Adam[/name_m] and [name_f]Eve[/name_f] association is so strong in my mind, and [name_f]Eve[/name_f] has always felt a little incomplete to me)

3 Likes

Eve is a great name :smile:

3 Likes

Katy. IDK, I just like it.

6 Likes

Fiora Noëlle! Together it means “White [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] flower.” It has ties to my nationality and it just makes me happy lol.

7 Likes

How do you feel about [name_f]Evie[/name_f] or [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]?

3 Likes

I don’t care for either of them, unfortunately. [name_f]Eve[/name_f] seems to be the only Ev- name that I enjoy

2 Likes

Yeah, I feel that. Once upon a time, I wanted to name my daughter [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f]!

7 Likes

Your name combos are gorgeous and [name_f]Katy[/name_f] is sweet, simple yet sophisticated and I really like it aswell!

Frankie [name_f]Thea[/name_f] as a double barrel–I could actually cry about it honestly

6 Likes

Hugo

3 Likes

Ooh loving these!

Frankie [name_f]Thea[/name_f] is a really sweet double- barrel combo.
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] is so nice, it’s on my list and Ismar is just amazing!

3 Likes