Name of the day (Part 1)

there should be a name of the hour thread for me, gosh :sweat_smile:

right now i am absolutely loving

stellaluna :crescent_moon: :full_moon: :star: :ringer_planet: :sunny:

25 Likes

Two names today! For people I met today: [name_f]Tulsi[/name_f] and [name_f]Sachi[/name_f] :relaxed: so fun to say!

14 Likes

Back again with names on street signs, so [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] and Ellerbe! @ellerbea when I saw those it reminded me of you, I don’t even know if you like [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] but I know like [name_m]Kip[/name_m]!

12 Likes

The beautiful [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Bella[/name_f] [name_u]Thyme[/name_u] :leaves: today.

She’s organic and grounded, yet feminine and whimsical at the same time. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

20 Likes

[name_f]Stellamaris[/name_f]! :star2: :milky_way: :ocean: Now I’m really torn between [name_f]Stellamaris[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] and [name_f]Bee[/name_f] [name_f]Stellamaris[/name_f]. :sob:

16 Likes

[name_u]Luca[/name_u] and [name_m]Linus[/name_m] :heavy_heart_exclamation:

14 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: so cool!!!

3 Likes

as of right now, florizel (b)! from winter’s tale :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: such a cool sound!

10 Likes

frances!

17 Likes

That name is a family surname of mine and had been passed down to some of my cousins!

1 Like

[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] today :sparkling_heart:

16 Likes

[name_m]Alaric[/name_m] :european_castle:

11 Likes

Also [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] (uh-lees-uh-beth) because my mom just told me that she thought of naming me [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_u]Shea[/name_u] nn [name_f]Elise[/name_f] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Ooh, I didn’t know this was on Nameberry! I love it :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Bellamy!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

[name_m]Otis[/name_m] and [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] today ,:heart:

13 Likes

[name_m]Damien[/name_m] :fox_face:

11 Likes

[name_f]Eliana[/name_f] :cherry_blossom: :dizzy:

15 Likes

In honor of Father’s Day,

Oscar & June :sunny::bear::leaves:

After my Dad, and his birth month!

20 Likes

[name_u]Bela[/name_u] ! :vampire:

It’s kind of to honor my dad, he told me the entire story of actor’s [name_u]Bela[/name_u] Lugosi’s career and his legendary role as Dracula for the sole purpouse of getting me not to be stressed before an exam. I love my dad and his knowledge about cinema, always will!

Image of Hungarian actor [name_u]Bela[/name_u] Lugosi → he actually lived relatively close to the Transylvania region near (former - now it’s just Romania afaik) Hungarian-Romanian border when he was younger!

Summary

15 Likes