Name of the day (Part 1)

Elon :heart_eyes: why does [name_u]Elon[/name_u] Musk have to be such a strong association :sob:

8 Likes

[name_m]Veren[/name_m]

3 Likes

Arielle and [name_f]Alodia[/name_f] :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Eurydice :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

12 Likes

Today goes to Matija!
I don’t think it’s registered on NB but it’s unisex (though I picture it on a boy) and I believe it’s Croatian. I loooove the way it sounds :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

We’ll go with [name_m]Whittaker[/name_m] today :heartbeat:

5 Likes

Crushing on sweet, simple [name_m]Allan[/name_m] today. :blush:

4 Likes

Fable! :open_book::sparkles:

7 Likes

Viren :mage: :crown:

2 Likes

Roisin — Rose

7 Likes

Grímur (gree-mur) :snowflake: It’s actually one of my oldest name loves, but I’ve been thinking about it a lot recently. It’s supposed to snow here today, so it feels like a perfect day to rediscover my Icelandic favorites :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I heard [name_m]Cole[/name_m]* in my dream last night, so [name_m]Cole[/name_m]!

(*: it was spelled Col but I remember saying “that’s awkward, [name_m]Cole[/name_m] looks better”)

7 Likes

Wilfred

5 Likes

Mayfield! It’s got that popular surname sound to it, but unlike some, it has a feminine sound because of the [name_f]May[/name_f]- beginning, and it gives (at least to me) images of a pretty flower field in the spring.

6 Likes

Found [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f]/Seraphine today…already knew the name but just started crushing on it

8 Likes

Alberta :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Effie [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Alberta is so clunky but so cool :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thank you! I never used to like the clunky-cool style of names, but recently I’ve started to really like them.

2 Likes

Esfir :heart_eyes:

4 Likes