Name of the day (Part 1)

Dreaming of sisters [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] and [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] today :orange_heart::orange_heart:

19 Likes

Zarina and [name_f]Zerelda[/name_f] - not my usual style but I like them!

6 Likes

[name_f]Magdalena[/name_f], [name_f]Lavinia[/name_f], [name_f]Gwendolen[/name_f], and really any long, elegant, and feminine name!

10 Likes

Swithin

2 Likes

Fell in love with [name_f]Layla[/name_f] again after watching [name_m]Eric[/name_m] Clapton play at [name_f]Live[/name_f] Aid!

4 Likes

[name_u]Oberon[/name_u] :bear::evergreen_tree::wood:

10 Likes

Lola and [name_f]Belinda[/name_f]

4 Likes

Today goes to the mn [name_f]Wildflower[/name_f] :sunflower:

8 Likes

Clovelly and [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u]

4 Likes

Elírós :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Danica / [name_f]Danika[/name_f] (I usually stick to K spellings when I can but for some reason [name_f]Danica[/name_f] with a C intrigues me today!)

5 Likes

Ada. I’m really loving it at the moment. It’s simple and elegant, vintage and fresh, and gives me a literary, independent woman vibe.

10 Likes

Melted :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Marjo & [name_f]Marjolie[/name_f] like hello??? [name_f]Nutmeg[/name_f] hot chocolate with whipped cream and a snow day :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Jules with the [name_u]French[/name_u] pronunciation

6 Likes

Mirabelle :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: especially loving [name_f]Agatha[/name_f] [name_f]Mirabelle[/name_f]!

9 Likes

I’m falling in love with [name_u]George[/name_u] all over again :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

wait I’m really liking [name_f]Emmelyn[/name_f] :see_no_evil:

6 Likes

been listening to driver’s license all day on repeat, so today it’s olivia

6 Likes

Reading Alex and [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] has emboldened me, so today’s name is [name_f]Margot[/name_f] “[name_f]Peggy[/name_f]”!

@Ellory Asthenos would technically come from Greek asthenēs meaning “weak”. So, even if it doesn’t have use as a name, it does have solid etymology. For me, that’s what pushes a name from just made-up to a “real” name. Though wasn’t every name made-up at some point? But that’s just an interesting tidbit from me

4 Likes