Name Opinions - What do you think of? πŸ’­

Hello! [name_m]Can[/name_m] you please tell me what kind of girl/woman/person you envision when you hear each name?

• Willa
  • Celine

Thank you so much!

Willa makes me think carefree, earthy, vibrant, loving, pure, wise.

Celine makes me think strong, noble, smart, sensitive, shy, and a touch of sorrow.

Willa: down to earth, attractive in a casual, effortless way.

Celine: [name_u]French[/name_u], sophisticated, beautiful, well-dressed.

I find it hard to say much beyond that because for me the person makes the name, but on a superficial level this is what each brings to mind.

Willa to me is somehow both hippie-ish and earthy but also very feminine and vintage in a way. It makes me think of someone quite free-spirited and artistic.

Celine makes me think of someone very girly and maybe a bit posh. In my head, [name_f]Celine[/name_f] is a gifted pianist for some reason :sweat_smile:

Willa -care free, adventurous and kind

Celine-fashionable, dancer, quietly confident

Willa is my favourite name

I think of someone intelligent and studious but with a boho side

Celine I just think β€œ[name_u]French[/name_u]” or celine [name_m]Dion[/name_m]. I also think of cats as it’s like [name_f]Feline[/name_f]

Willa sounds like a teenager (adults could wear it too, I just haven’t actually met an adult with the name) who spends time at a creek, or in the forest. She seems quite put-together and down to earth.

Celine sounds serious, but a bit dramatic. It sounds like the kind of name that gets whispered. It has flair, but sounds lovely.

Thank you! I don’t know how to use the forum very well so thank you to everyone for the responses, really appreciate it!

1 Like

Thank you! Yes agree the person makes the name but my husband and I play this game to try to make the names feel less abstract and I was curious if others perceptions of them being to mind the same or different things :blush:

1 Like

Thank you! Too funny, I hope our daughter has a great talent whatever that may be!

1 Like

Willa: a go with the flow, laid back girl who loves to run around and climb trees.

Celine: [name_f]Celine[/name_f] is a more reserved but very smart gurl who loves more artsy things and enjoys reading, writing, and drawing.