name opinions?

willa maryann
louisa maryann (lucy)

[name]Willa[/name] and [name]Louisa[/name] are pretty.
I prefer [name]Marion[/name] to [name]MaryAnne[/name].

[name]Louisa[/name] [name]Marion[/name] or even [name]Louisa[/name] [name]Marianne[/name] would be gorgeous! good luck!

thanks for your thoughts! I do prefer the look of marianne but we are combining two family names (mary and ann) so I feel like we should be true to the original spelling, although I guess it doesn’t really matter.

I think [name]Willa[/name] is prettier and more modern. And I also like [name]Mariann[/name] spelling better. I think you can spell it different and still honor your family member!

[name]Marianne[/name] looks much more streamlined and classic. I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Louisa[/name], and [name]Louisa[/name] [name]Marianne[/name] is gorgeous! [name]Willa[/name]'s okay, but not very distinctive and kind of wispy sounding.

[name]Louisa[/name] is a pretty classic and I think [name]Louisa[/name] [name]Maryann[/name]/[name]Marianne[/name] is a great combo. I love the name [name]Lucy[/name] but it’s a bit of a stretch- maybe [name]Lulu[/name]? Although I definitely see where you’re coming from with it for louisa.

I strongly dislike [name]Willa[/name]. It seems unfinished and doesn’t look pretty to me. I think [name]Louisa[/name] is much better!! Good luck.