Name Options Poll--Old Thread Deleted...

See the results of this poll: Girls Names

Respondents: 64 (This poll is closed)

• Isadora Violet : 19 (21%)
  • Penelope Violet : 23 (25%)
  • Magnolia Alice : 22 (24%)
  • Clementine Alice : 11 (12%)
  • Willow Indigo : 6 (7%)
  • Everly Indigo: 11 (12%)

I’m not sure why, but the 3 syllable fn with the 2 syllable mn doesn’t flow for me in [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Alice[/name]. I really like the flow of [name]Alice[/name] [name]Clementine[/name], if that was a choice I would’ve voted for that, but I went with [name]Isadora[/name] [name]Violet[/name]. I like the softness of the pair.

Thanks :slight_smile: [name]Alice[/name] isn’t an option for a 1st name.

I voted for [name]Magnolia[/name] [name]Alice[/name] because it’s the least popular and I love both names. I also love [name]Penelope[/name] [name]Violet[/name], so would have voted for that too if more than one vote. I like [name]Isadora[/name] [name]Violet[/name], but I wouldn’t vote for [name]Isadora[/name] in the current namescape of Isabellas and Isabels. [name]Clementine[/name] is cute, but I am personally biased as I named my cat [name]Clementine[/name]. I would like [name]Willow[/name] with a different middle potentially and I don’t care for [name]Everly[/name]. I actually like [name]Indigo[/name], I just think the flow is off with two “oh” endings in [name]Willow[/name] [name]Indigo[/name].

I voted for [name]Everly[/name] [name]Indigo[/name]. I think the pairing of those two names is very spunky and cute! I love the flow. They are all beautiful options, so whatever you pick she will be beautifully named! :smiley:

I voted for [name]Penelope[/name], though [name]Isadora[/name] was a close second.

Anniebee that is what my husband has voted for too-- but the door is still open!

I love the name [name]Everly[/name], but i don’t really like it with [name]Indigo[/name]. Maybe [name]Everly[/name] [name]Alice[/name]?

[name]Magnolia[/name] [name]Alice[/name] is so beautiful! It really stood out to me as I was reading your options. All are lovely, but that one has something special.

Haha! I always seem to be siding with the husbands on this board somehow, so you are not the first. Sorry to take his side unknowingly!

Oh, no worries. I like the name–just not sure I’m in love with it. Today I like [name]Evangeline[/name] and [name]Uma[/name]… I’m not sure how anyone ever decides!

I love [name]Isadora[/name] and [name]Penelope[/name], and I like [name]Clementine[/name] and [name]Magnolia[/name] fairly well. Not a fan of [name]Everly[/name] or [name]Willow[/name], and I especially don’t care for the combination of [name]Willow[/name] [name]Indigo[/name].

I chose [name]Magnolia[/name] [name]Alice[/name] too, because that combo really stood out to me. I also think that [name]Penelope[/name], [name]Clementine[/name] and [name]Isadora[/name] are beautiful names!

For me it was between [name]Penelope[/name] violet and magnolia [name]Alice[/name]. I really like [name]Penelope[/name] [name]Alice[/name]. These two definitely stood out for me.

I voted for [name]Magnolia[/name] [name]Alice[/name]. [name]Love[/name] both of those names! My favorite of all your first name choices is [name]Willow[/name]; I just don’t like the flow of [name]Willow[/name] [name]Indigo[/name] because they both end in an O sound. [name]Willow[/name] [name]Alice[/name], maybe, unless your last name starts with R…