Name Ping Pong

My husband and I cannot agree on a name. Shocker, I know. He likes some of the names I’ve come up with, but hates their nicknames. For example, I love the nickname [name_u]Gus[/name_u] but my sweet hubby hates it. So we keep going back and forth.

All of the names I really love have been scooped up by friends and I don’t want to jump on their baby name bandwagon. The ones already taken are [name_m]Oliver[/name_m], [name_m]Beckett[/name_m], [name_u]Lennon[/name_u], [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m], and [name_m]Jackson[/name_m].

I’m looking for that magic name in the haystack. I’d like the name to have some meaning since we lost a baby last year to Trisomy 18 and I don’t want the name to be popular since I have an unusual name.

If it’s a boy his middle name will be [name_m]David[/name_m] after my father-in-law.
For boy names I like:
[name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_m]Augustin[/name_m]
[name_u]Abbott[/name_u]
[name_m]Asher[/name_m]
[name_m]Abraham[/name_m]

Any suggestions would be so greatly appreciated. Thank you and best to all!!

[name_m]Jonas[/name_m]
[name_m]Griffin[/name_m]
[name_u]Elliott[/name_u]
[name_m]Atlas[/name_m]
[name_m]Bennett[/name_m]
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u]
[name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] - since a phoenix is a bird that rises from the ashes, it could represent new life or life after death
[name_m]Declan[/name_m]
[name_m]Milo[/name_m]/[name_m]Miles[/name_m]
[name_m]Axel[/name_m]
[name_m]Tobiah[/name_m]/[name_u]Tobin[/name_u]
[name_m]Caius[/name_m]/[name_u]Cai[/name_u]

(I was bracing myself to advice against the name Ping Pong lol)

I think [name_m]Asher[/name_m] [name_m]David[/name_m] is incredibly handsome, and [name_m]Asher[/name_m]'s meaning is just so lovely.

(I was also mildly concerned you were thinking of naming your baby Ping Pong).

Haha!! I didn’t even think about how that titled must have sounded:D!!! I like [name_m]Asher[/name_m] [name_m]David[/name_m] a lot!

[name_m]Asher[/name_m] [name_m]David[/name_m] is nice! I also like [name_m]Abraham[/name_m].