:[name_f]Aaliyah[/name_f]

:[name_u]Amal[/name_u]

:[name_f]Ayanna[/name_f]

:[name_f]Kali[/name_f]

:[name_u]Kari[/name_u]

:[name_f]Kisa[/name_f]

:[name_f]Marjani[/name_f]

:[name_f]Zahara[/name_f]

I’m a big fan of [name_f]Zahara[/name_f] and [name_f]Marjani[/name_f]. <3 Excellent list! It’ll be perfect no matter what!

My favorite is either [name_u]Amal[/name_u] or [name_f]Zahara[/name_f].

I really like [name_u]Amal[/name_u]. It’s so simple and pretty.

[name_u]Amal[/name_u] is my daughter’s middle name (what’s it with my daughters’ names? They seem to be sooo popular on Nameberry haha) so I’m obviously in love with it, but I also adore [name_f]Zahara[/name_f]. What a great list!

I like [name_u]Amal[/name_u]. It is similar to popular [name_f]Emma[/name_f] and [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] but stands out.

1. [name_f]Zahara[/name_f]
  2. [name_f]Marjani[/name_f]
  3. [name_u]Amal[/name_u]

Much like most previous posters my favorites are also [name_f]Zahara[/name_f], [name_u]Amal[/name_u] and [name_f]Marjani[/name_f]! Funny how the general taste here seems to be so similar, haha. I also like [name_f]Aaliyah[/name_f] a lot but there are so many possible spelling variations of that name out there ([name_f]Aliyah[/name_f], [name_f]Alia[/name_f], [name_f]Alaia[/name_f] and so on) that are all popular right now, which I feel might get a little confusing…

I really love [name_f]Kali[/name_f]. [name_f]Aaliyah[/name_f] is beautiful too.

[name_f]Kisa[/name_f]!!! I love that. Its so cute and exotic :slight_smile:

Absolutely [name_f]Zahara[/name_f] or [name_f]Marjani[/name_f]!

[name_f]Zahara[/name_f] and [name_f]Kali[/name_f]

I think [name_f]Kisa[/name_f] is lovely and also like [name_u]Kari[/name_u] and [name_f]Zahara[/name_f].

[name_f]Zahara[/name_f] is the only one I like and I prefer [name_f]Sahara[/name_f].

[name_u]Amal[/name_u], [name_f]Zahara[/name_f], and [name_f]Marjani[/name_f]! [name_u]Amal[/name_u] would also sound beautiful with either of those two, [name_u]Amal[/name_u] [name_f]Marjani[/name_f], [name_u]Amal[/name_u] [name_f]Zahara[/name_f]…

I know too many people with little Aaliyahs!