Name poll for my first boy

Which name do you like best? Big sister is Lily

Is nn Winnie too feminine?

Can I do Teddy on its own? We already have a family member named Theodore nn Theo

• Winston nn Winnie
  • Hayes
  • Bodhi
  • Teddy

0 voters

Can’t decide between [name_u]Bodhi[/name_u] and [name_u]Hayes[/name_u], they’re both very lovely :blush::white_heart:

[name_f]Winnie[/name_f] is fine for an at home only nn as a baby, but not for an older boy.

[name_u]Teddy[/name_u] would be fine.

I sure love [name_m]Winston[/name_m], nn [name_u]Win[/name_u].

Winston!!! [name_u]Hayes[/name_u] is nice too :slight_smile:

I wish there was another voting option… [name_m]Winston[/name_m] w/o the nn. If that were an option I would go for that. Otherwise [name_u]Hayes[/name_u].

IMO, [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] is not too feminine, since it’s only a nickname for [name_m]Winston[/name_m] and not the full name. I know a young man who goes by [name_u]Win[/name_u]!

I’m not a fan of [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] on a boy. [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] is definitely a nickname only in my book. I chose [name_u]Bodhi[/name_u] because it’s my favorite of the two between it and [name_u]Hayes[/name_u], but realistically [name_u]Hayes[/name_u] probably fits with [name_f]Lily[/name_f] better.

2 Likes

I love [name_m]Winston[/name_m] nn [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] :honey_pot: Pooh-Bear is a really great childhood association which proves the sweetness of [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] on a boy! I love it. x

1 Like

Your whole list is great, but I especially love [name_u]Hayes[/name_u] with [name_f]Lily[/name_f] :sunflower:

although [name_m]Winston[/name_m] nn [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] is awesome :dizzy:

I love the idea of [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] on a boy! That gets my vote, second favorite is [name_u]Bodhi[/name_u].

And I do know a young [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] as a first name (not a nn), it’s def doable!

[name_f]Lily[/name_f] and [name_u]Hayes[/name_u] sound so cool together.

I voted for [name_u]Teddy[/name_u], but I’m a big fan of [name_u]Edward[/name_u], which is [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] the Pooh’s actual name, and would give your boy many options to use as an adult (including Teddy).

i know of a little [name_m]Winston[/name_m] “Winnie”, i think its fine!